Epilogue (Alternate)

—Lakeside House—

"Look, I don't even know why I'm filming this. I mean I do. I just don't have the feel to do this. Sitting in space right now about to face certain death is quite fun, if you think about it." Tony bit his lip, "But to be honest, I want everyone to be happy. I want families, friends, everyone to be reunited and to have the world we once have. Twelves years ago, if you told my arrogant self that we have a big universe... actually even bigger... I wouldn't believe you. But, what could I say? The universe provides some of the most pleasing surprises." Tony stood up and started walking around, "So I'm filming this on a untimely death... on my part, by the way. I'm doing this because I miss Peter, and I want you, to have the life we could've had."

Pepper smiled, as a three-year old Morgan was sitting beside her. Rhodey was tearing up, looking at her and then turning her head to Wanda. Happy was patting Rhodey's head and he just nodded silently.

"By the way, I heard that the Maximoff kid could do so much more than magic hands. I might ask her to try and get Morgan into the world, you know. As a three-year old kid. By the way, Morgan, if you're watching this, just think that you came out of mama's belly, ok?So if Wanda's watching, thank you for making Pepper and I's dream come true." Tony smiled into the helmet, "If uh... Peter's watching..."

Peter, who was at the back standing alongside Aunt May, fought the tears and looked up into the hologram.

"I love you kid." Tony chuckled, "You are one hell of a kid and you should know that."

Peter let out a small smile but continued to cry. Pepper was smiling, hugging Morgan. Wanda sat beside Pepper and smiled at her.

"Pepper. I love you. You are my everything. Stay strong." Tony smiled and then scoffed, "What am I doing? We're going to do fine in a few minutes. Everything will do just fine."

Before Tony turned off the camera, he decided to make fun of himself.

"I am Iron Man." Tony chuckled.

The hologram finished and everyone was already missing Tony Stark. Rhodey held Pepper's hand and he nodded towards her. Wanda, Peter, Aunt May and Happy walked outside. She grabbed the gift she made for Tony years ago. Rhodey helped Pepper walk down the house.

She looked up and saw everyone, dressed in attire, staring at Pepper and their eyes followed her movement. She arrived at the porch, and laid the gift she had made for Tony on the casket.

Four caskets started floating away in the water. The first casket floating away had a bow and arrow. The second one, Stormbreaker and Mjolnir was placed on it. The third one, a shield was on it. Lastly, the arc reactor started floating away.

Pepper, Morgan, Happy, Rhodey, Bruce, Natasha, Peter, Aunt May, the Barton family, Hank Pym, Janet van Dyne, Hope, Scott, Drax, Rocket, Quill, Mantis, Groot, Sam, Wanda, Bucky, Harley, Senator Ross, Maria Hill, Carol, and Fury watched as the memories of their friends slowly flowed into the lake.

Once they reached the far side of the lake, everyone slowly dispatched and went inside the house for some food Pepper, Aunt May and Happy had prepared.

Peter was sitting beside Morgan, as she played with her toys. It was a Iron Man and Hulk action figure. He seemed amused as Shuri sat beside him.

"So you're Spider-Man?" Shuri asked. "I must say, you're web-shooters are quite fascinating."

"Oh it was an easy make." Peter chuckled, "Did it during class."

"Really." Shuri nodded, "May I have a copy of one of it. I'm sure that I can modify it."