Chapter 22

—A few years before "The Decimation"—

The Avengers were hiding in a small warehouse, not far away from the place they escaped. They had managed to set up a small interrogation room and quarters for them to stay. They set up some comfortable beds from worn-out couches that were stored outside. In the same room, there was a metal table with two chairs. They used one of Clint's rope arrows to tie Loki to the chair.

Steve and Scott were watching Thor interrogate Loki. Tony and Bruce were in the bed area, going through the crate he managed to steal. Natasha and Clint were having a conversation while they were watching for any intruders.

Thor removed the mask from Loki's face, "You may speak now, brother."

"Well if it isn't a Skrull." Loki chuckled at the fact there were two Thors.

"A Skrull?" Thor chuckled, "I am in no form a Skrull. Skrulls could only access the recent memory of a person. I hope you're aware that a Skrull does not have enough time to shave his hair, forge a new weapon, have his eye slashed, and get a prisoner off a heavily-guarded ship."

"Of course, with the help of the Skrull Avengers." Loki laughed at Steve who was behind them, "What are you called? The Secret Avengers?"

"When was the last time we did 'Get Help'?" Thor asked.

"I don't know what you mean Skrull. What is that combination of words?"

"It's where we act like you're dying and we throw your lifeless body towards the enemy." Thor smiled. Scott was able to let out a chuckle.

"So you are Thor, but hail from another timeline." Loki nodded, "Seems like you're still arrogant, brother."

"I'm not here for games Loki." Thor reminded, "After the creation of the universe, when was the last time the stones were close together."

"And why would I tell you that, brother. You might as well ask Father for he was the one who tried to combine them in the first place."

"I wasn't asking for facts, I was asking for an answer." Thor angrily said.

"I'm sure Stark has some torture materials inside his little cart." Steve said.

"Alright, alright." Loki gulped. "After the creation of the universe, the Infinity Stones settled on Blackworld. The Rigellians still lived there by the time but it was destroyed after someone tried to combine the stones together."

"And it wasn't that hard, wasn't it?" Thor stood up and walked over to Tony.

Steve and Scott moves away from Loki which left him on the chair, still tied up.

"So, what's our next move?" Scott asked Steve.

"Wherever that Blackworld is. We need all the Infinity Stones." Steve said, walking over to the three in the corner.

Tony and Bruce were building a brand new Iron Man suit which could hold all the Infinity Stones. Thor explained to them their next move.

"What about Loki? We can't just leave him here." Steve said.

"We bring him back to S.H.I.E.L.D." Tony answered.

"We drop him off at the Helicarrier and we travel to Blackworld's time." Bruce nodded, "We get those and Infinity Stones and bolt out of there."

"Seems good. We leave in a few hours." Steve commanded. "And get that suit done."

—Present—

Carol was hovering at the top of the skies, waiting for another attack to happen. Rhodey was standing on top of the old Avengers Tower to find a route to take them out quicker. Rocket and Nebula were still beside the time device.