5- Your so kind

Curt's Pov;
Groaning as I felt a sharp pain on my body, I open my eyes to see a ceiling, wait where am I? I then slowly stood up as pain kept striking me back in every move.
"Wait! Wait! Don't! Stay down, your spinal cord was almost destroyed when father was examining your injuries!" A woman said in a worried tone, I then saw her walk by me in the couch carrying a mug, I sighed as I examined her clothing a blue jacket and jeans, those are some chill styled clothing...
"Why were you in the side walk motionless anyway... you coud've gotten robbed, theres been alot of thieves in that part lurking, i'm quite happy we made it back untouched..." the woman said, as I opened my mouth to speak. I hesitated at first but tried to keep my cool.
"I was...trying to get away from someone...someone..dangerous.." I said as she leaned back from her chair, she seemed to have understood what I meant, I sure hope in a good way not in a bad way.
"It's already midnight so lets get some rest..." I suggested which she then nodded in agreement as she went away from my view, and so I fell asleep...

THE NEXT DAY

Paris's Pov;
Watching the sun rise was quite relaxing, as for all the kidnaps Yumi has gotten herself into, she just loves to run into danger doesn't she? Must be the number one reason why she got lost in the first place and saw her dirty clothed. Walking out of the bedroom I made my way into the kitchen, well now I use it since I have to babysit this small dog acting child, while cooking I heard the door creak open, must be intruders again. Taking the burning hot pan with sizzling oil, I threw the door open and splashed the sizzling oil to their face, they couldn't scream in agony because of pai, as the oil kept on burning they're face, I then closed the door and continued cooking. Minutes passed and it was already 8 or something, i'm pretty sure they only sended one, thinking I must be weak I should just go pay them a visit of mine, a warm welcome should be the right one, I then stood up, took one of my suits. Oh- wait, warm welcome right? I took a white suit the only one I have and paired it with dark pants and wow, I look neat as always,taking my gun from the couch, Yumi knows I have a gun, but somehow knows its dangerous to touch it, so I leave it in certain places I know i'll always find it, what? Parental guidance? Sorry I don't do that thing... to good to even try.

TO BE CONTINUED