9- oh please

"ATSUKO!!! Paris and Yumi are gone!!!" Nora yelled, Atsuko was eating a pastry not until she choked in shock, Nora was having a distress tantrum infront of Atsuko who was trying to calm her down. Lily and Iris were at their bakery selling to customers, it seemed Lily didn't wanna leave Iris's side, the bakery wasn't too crowded but was filled with people who worked in a liquer shop that was burnt to the ground, some of the shops survived, some didn't which would be the idea of all the owners to try and relax by eating.
"It seems will be having more money than usual Lily." Iris said, Lily snickered before nudging her twins shoulder, Iris was in the counter selling, Lily was making coffees to the other costumers, quite a buisy duo. Atusko was able to finally calm Nora down who was tired.
"Shush...calm down now Nora...we can go to the Lalah twins later and tell the problem..." Atsuko said hugging Nora.
"Why later..?" Nora said, Atsuko huffed.
"Because some people are burning liquer shops down and all the owners are trying to calm themselves down by eating there." Atsuko said, Nora sat down and chit chatted with Atsuko to waste time. Lily and Iris were almost done when all the costumers left, the twins cleaned the place and waited for a few costumers, they'd expect less costumers now. Atsuko and Nora entered the bakery to see Iris sitting near the counter, Lily sipping cold chocolate drink eating biscuits, the twins gave worried looks at Nora who cried moments before they went.
"Whats wrong?" Iris asked, Atsuko sighed.
"Can you get Nora something sweet? Also Paris and Yumi suddenly disappeared, Nora said that the door knob was busted but the rooms were clean except for the open window." Atsuko said eating a cookie, Nora sniffled while eating, Iris went to Nora and comforted her, Lily did the same but comforted a frowning Atsuko, sooner the bell from the door rang and Mei went in chugging on a bottle of liquer, boy she very sober.
"Excuse me. Did by any chance a man wearing a black suit smoking came in here?" Mei said, the four exchanged confused looks before Lily answered Mei.
"No but...who are you..? You look rather familiar..." Lily said placing a hand on her chin, trying to recall where and when, Mei chuckled, putting down the bottle of liquer, Mei took her tophat of and bowed in respect.
"My my~ Is it that I look familiar because Paris somehow told you about me~?" Mei said, they all were confused on how Mei knew Paris yet they don't know her.
"Can you like give us your name?" Atsuko said, Mei smiled.
"Tell me yours first also tell me how you four know Paris." Mei said, they all became suspicious at Mei.
"I'm Nora, this is Atsuko, that over there s Lily and over here is Iris." Nora said, Mei felt amused as she took a glass out of her hat and poured her self liquer.
"Well can you tell me how you met Paris?" Mei said sipping on her glass, the four decided to do it one by one.
"I met Paris because I saw him with Yumi." Atsuko said.
"Same with Atsuko." Nora said.
"I met Paris because of my twin sister Lily." Iris said.
"I met Paris when he first went in here to buy breakfast, I think." Lily said, they all then looked at Mei waiting for answers.
"Hmm...alright...my name is Meician but just call me Mei...and i'm Paris's old friend, where is he though..?" Mei said making everyone shocked. Meanwhile Yumi was playing with Soldier who was thankful for Ale, Paul and Dansel were on a date, Ale was working on his desk. Paris was walking his way to Clown who was running cowardly.

TO BE CONTINUED

Hey I posted early 'cause I have a lot of stuff to murder, sorry if it's short, I hope you don't mind it...