Chapter 3: This is a tricky situation.

"Freddie!" John called, as Freddie was running away from the group. John started running after him. He didn't want them see him like this; weak. He started slowing down, he was tired already, he hasn't eat anything yet.

"Freddie!" John called again, but this time Freddie stopped running, and stood there as a statue. As John came up to him, seeing tears coming out of his eyes. John never saw Freddie like this before. He suddenly put his arms around Freddie and hugged him tightly while Freddie quietly sobs.

"Shh," John running his hands up and down Freddie's back, comforting him. "Let it all out.."

"Oh, John." Freddie still hugging him, like his life depended on it. "I'm so sorry.."

After Freddie has stopped sobbing, he quietly said, "I'm supposed to be dead, John." John winced to the fact how hurt he said it.

"Please, don't say that, Freddie!"

"What am I supposed to do?"

John thought of something, since he read a lot of books, about time traveling and all of that.

"We could.." John started, "Maybe find our future selves.." he wandered out loud, even Freddie heard.

"What do you mean?" Freddie asked, interested by the idea.

"It's 2018.." John said, thinking. "I'm 67, Roger's now 69, and Brian's 71."

"What makes you think you're alive too?" Freddie raised his eyebrows.

"Oh, Freddie." John giggled, but suddenly frowned, "Well if we still are, then we'll have to know where we live right now.. but how would we know?"

"There you guys are!" Brian called, Roger following behind him. "You guys can't run off like that!" he exclaimed.

"Brian, since when did you became my mother?" Freddie snapped. Earning a giggle from John and Roger.

"Well, where did went off anyways?" Roger asked. Freddie quickly glanced at John, saying don't tell.

"It's the future, darling. Why wouldn't you expect me that I won't wander around?" Freddie replied.

Brian rolled his eyes, "Fine. Since we got our clothes now, can we discuss our little 'investigation' on how we got here?"

"Right, but since I'm hungry, let's go eat."

-

As they entered a small diner, they sat down to a nearest table. All of them were hungry, Roger is so close to even eat them. Freddie rolled his eyes, and ordered the food.

They all munched down the food, then Brian spoke, "So? What are we going to do now?"

John thought that he'd share his idea, he told Freddie. "Well, when I was with Freddie, I thought of some people that would maybe tell us what we missed in the last couple of years, after all we missed 34 years."

"And who are these 'some people'?" Roger said while he still has ketchup smudged on his bottom lip. Freddie passed him a tissue, and Roger muttered a thank you.

"Us." John replied. Roger raised his eyebrow in confusion. Brian spoke, "Like our future selves?" he rubbed his cheek as if thinking it would work. "They're the only ones who would know.." John shrugged.

"Are we even still alive today, John?" Roger asked.

Freddie smirked, "Told you, John."