Chapter 33: Backed in time by dust.

6 more chapters.. heheh 39..

-

As the days pass very slowly, the more faster Freddie is falling for John. He doesn't know why it was happening but surely he knows that John doesn't feel the same way.

"John!" Freddie called, as John walked across the living room. Have you ever been pre-annoyed, that even though the person isn't bothering you yet but when you hear her/his voice, you're already pretty ticked off.. that's what's John is feeling right now.

John silently groaned, "Yes, Fred?"

"Uh," Freddie stopped as he quickly glanced at John's lips. Damn, they looked kissable.. "W-wanna play Scrabble?"

John's face lit up, "Sure! Just don't make words like 'deacury' or whatever that is. If you don't mind mr asking, what's that word mean?" The older Roger, who was sitting across the room raised his eyebrow, and spoke.

"Can I play too before Brian comes?"

Freddie blinked, "Well, why don't we play, shall we?" and he nodded towards the old Roger. Freddie mentally thanked Roger for butting in quickly. Wait, does he know what 'deacury' means?

John nodded as they got together on the coffee table. A few minutes have passed, John put the word, 'love'. Freddie bit his lip as it was his turn. He put his 'y' on top of the 'o' on the word love, then puts the letter 'u' on bottom.

"Love you?" John questioned as he raised his eyebrow.

"Aw, love you too." Freddie smiled at him. While the old Roger looked back in forth at the two. John blushed, damn, he wasn't supposed to be feeling this way.

"Uh, my turn..?" Roger spoke, as he was about to put his tile, the older Brian walked in the living room, holding an ice pack to his cheek.

He took a deep breathe, "I'm not mad and all, but who seriously obliterated my damn laptop with a hammer?! Don't go acting like you're Thor!"

"Language, Brian!" Anita called from the other room. The older guitarist called out a quick 'sorry' to his wife.

John quickly glanced at Freddie, who seemed amused. The older percussionist raised his hand in surrender,

"Well, not me!"

"Then who did?"

Old Roger looked back to John and Freddie, who seemed to look guilty.

"Well, John? Fred?" Brian put his hands on his hips.

"Oh, darling. Stop acting like a sassy librarian, it's just a laptop." Freddie replied, "And I didn't destroy your laptop with a hammer, Roger did!"

"No, I didn't!" The older percussionist objected.

Freddie shook his head, "No, no dear. Not you."

The older Brian groaned, "I have so much important stuff in here."

"Pretty sure it's fine, darling. You could buy another one.. tell you what, go play Scrabble with us." Freddie suggested, while old Roger groaned. Brian huffed as he left the room.

Few minutes later, Deaky stood up. "I'm gonna go take a shower, you guys can continue without me." Freddie raised his eyebrow, as he saw John walking with his back facing Fred. He can't help but look at John's rear.

"Uh, excuse me, gentlemen." Freddie smirked as he stood up, not realizing that only Roger was there.

Something bloody suspicious is going around here.. the old drummer thought, so he decided to follow him. Deaky was already upstairs. As he was about to open his door, Freddie grabbed his wrist and dragged him in the room. Deaky was leaning against the wall, Freddie still holding his wrist.