Chapter 32: Wedding? Probably never...

The picture above HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS CHAPTER BUT HSKSENKSKSKSLSL ITS AMAZING AND CURSED AT THE SAME DAMN TIME. THE MORE I LOOK AT IT, MAKES ME WUNNA DIE.

-

Brian and Roger decided they'll just go with the BoRhap boys for lunch. Roger sighed in relief, he was already thinking if him and just Brian going out for lunch together, and it'll be hella awkward. "Now, who's driving?" Gwilym asked, as they approached Rami's vehicle.

"Me! I'll drive!" Joe raised his hand up, while jumping up and down. While Rami frowned,

"Noooo, no way. You'll destroy my car!"

Roger stepped forward, "How 'bout me?"

"Nooo, nope. Not today, Rog." Brian gripped Roger's shoulders and pulled him backwards gently. "But-" Roger tried to argue, but Brian glared at him. Brian was already having flashbacks from the moment they got stopped by a cop. God, that was a very terrifying experience for him.

"Why don't we give Roger a chance, Brian?" Rami asked, as he was about to give Roger the car keys.

Brian chuckled nervously, "Oh please. Give the keys to Joe instead, please?" He insisted, while Roger was sulking. Rami shrugged,

"Well, that leaves with you Joe."

>>

"SUGAR HONEY ICE TEA THE COPS!!" Joe exclaimed, when he roughly swerved to the right on a curvy road. Everybody was about to have a sheer heart attack because of this. Now Brian was regretting his decision, he should've made Roger drive instead. Now Joe was wailing some incoherent stuff.

"STOP THAT, OR YOU'LL KILL THE BAND!" Rami yelled, while Ben was laughing hysterically like there was no tomorrow. Gwilym was about to give up at this point.

Roger sat up and whispered, "Go faster." While he was bouncing up and down at his seat excitedly. Brian sighed, "I can hear you, you know?"

Rami spoke, "I swear to god if you go faster, Joe-"

"Okay, fine! I'll slow down. You bunch of kill joys- except for you two, Roger and Brian." Joe looked at the rear view mirror and gave them a smile. "You guys alright there?" he asked. Ben had stopped giggling, and Gwilym sighed in relief.

Roger crossed his arms, a little disappointed that Joe didn't go faster. Brian glared at Roger, like he was a little child (well, he is one..) that wouldn't want to discipline his mother.

"How about you ask how we're doing?" Gwilym raised his eyebrow at Joe. Everybody must've been a little ticked off. A few seconds later, his hand reached to the music player.

'Can....

Anybodyyyy... fine mee..

Somebody tooooo loveee?'

"EACH MORNING I GET UP I DIE A LITTLE, CAN BARELY STAND ON MY FEET." Both Ben and Joe sang, then Gwilym and Rami gladly joined. Next thing, Gwilym has his phone out. Roger almost asked what that is, but Brian stopped him.

"TAKE A LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND CRY, LORD WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME?" All the boys sang loudly.

"Sing along Brian and Roger!" Ben looked back at them. While, Roger shook his head,

"Well, we're fine so-"

"No, you're singing with us, come on!"

>>

After lunch, everybody was stuffed. But still, they ordered dessert. Roger felt like his stomach's going to explode at the minute..

"Open wide, Joeeee.." Ben held up a chocolate covered strawberry. Joe gladly took the whole thing, leaving the leaf out. Brian was assuming these two have a relationship.