Chapter 22: Queen dressing up as Queen.

John was feeling queasy from pushing his older self in a wheelchair. He did remember the doctor saying to take it easy, and get some rest. Well, he didn't really take it easy, and now he feels like he's about to pass out again, because of Roger's crazy driving, and Brian's terrified yells.

"AH! F*CKING SLOW DOWN, ROGER!"

"Can you calm down?! I'm at 70!"

"BUT ON THIS ROAD IS ONLY 50!"

Freddie popped in the conversation, "Christ, Roger, slow down! And Brian stop acting like a drama queen, it doesn't suit you!"

John didn't even realized his other self was sleeping on his shoulder. How can he sleep through Brian's yells? Well, he's old, John thought. Freddie looked at him, "You okay, dear?"

John managed to give him a little smile, despite on how nauseous he's feeling right now, "Y-yeah, I'm fine, Fred." As soon as he said that, police siren were heard behind them. "Sh*t." Roger mumbled from the front.

"Good job, Roger." Freddie sarcastically patted Roger on his shoulder. Brian sighed and put his head back, while Roger turned to the left, parking his car.

"I'm sorry, alright? I thought this would be some kind of badass I sped up." Roger apologized, which made him frown slightly, it was unusual for him to apologize. John rubbed his eyes, trying to get his vision to focus, luckily it did. The cop who made them stop, came up to Roger's window.

Roger rolled down the car window, "Can I help you, officer?" he flashed a smirk. The officer already knew he's one of the guys who acts so ignorant.

"Do you know why I pulled you up, sir?" The officer eyed Roger carefully, then looking at Brian. As the officer whipped out his notepad and pen, Roger gulped, "Uh, because I was speeding." The reply sounded like a question rather than an answer.

"Uh-huh" The officer slightly nodded, "And is he the only one with you?" He pointed his pen at Brian. Roger looked at Brian who was looking at him as if to say, You're on your own. While Roger's looking at him for help. "H-he's my hus- step brother." Roger almost said 'husband' which he face-palmed mentally.

"Your hus-step brother?" The officer furrowed his eyebrows, "Your license please, mate." He handed out his hand for his license. F*ck! I almost said husband, Roger thought.

"Oh, uhm- okay." Roger replied nervously, and reached out for his wallet hoping his license to be there. To his luck, it was there. Roger wanted to just yell, 'Yes!' in victory, but he didn't. He gave it to the officer, and now Brian was fiddling with his thumb nervously.

"How are you born in the '49?" the officer looked at him suspiciously and both shocked, then the officer looked at Freddie's window, which Freddie didn't know that it wasn't tinted. Freddie caught his eye and muttered a little curse.

"So, is that Freddie Mercury, and Brian May?" the officer joked, which Roger was still tensed. He didn't know if he was joking or not. To Roger's surprise the officer gave his license back, Brian sighed in relief, which he didn't know he was holding his breath for a while.

"A lot of people had been dressing up as Queen, because of the movie coming up in like 2 months. But, I never see someone who looked accurately like them." BECAUSE WE ARE THEM, Freddie thought. Brian gave the officer a little chuckle of amusement, "Uh, thank you officer."

The officer gave them a little salute, then walked off. Then everybody gave a sigh of relief, "Oh my god! That was actually my first time getting stopped by a cop!" Roger exclaimed, which was really hard to believe for John. John looked at his right, seeing his older self, head on his shoulder snoring.