Chapter 15: The Internet, part two.

Brian's POV.

"Uhm, Badger39." I could feel my face starting to get hot, out of the corner of my eye, he rolled his eyes. "You guys are the same people after all." he said.

"Well, what do you expect?"

Then I clicked a random looking like ball icon with the colours of blue, yellow, red, green, and white, at the bottom of the screen, that said 'Chrome'. I seriously don't know what I'm doing here, but I seemed to have clicked the right thing. Then, a title popped up, 'Google'.

"Oh, this again.." Roger pointed out. "Uhm, now what?"

I typed in, 'Queen', at the search tab, then 'Queen: Rock band' appeared. Huh, I guess I'm getting the hang of this, scrolling down I read the description below; (I just literally copied this from Google. xD)

'Queen are a British rock band that formed in London in 1970. Their classic line-up was Freddie Mercury, Brian May, Roger Taylor, and John Deacon. Wikipedia'

Albums: A Night at the Opera, Innuendo, News of the World, Sheer Heart Attack, Made in Heaven, A Kind of Magic, Hot Space, Flash Gordon, A Day at the Races, The Miracle, Queen, Live at Wembley '86, The Works, Jazz, Live Killers, more.'

"Innuendo? That's one of our albums?" Roger asked. It's making me worry that we shouldn't know about this, if we go back to 1984, these albums might not exist.

"Hey, can we check on the albums that hadn't exist in 1984, then we can like copy the lyrics from those songs and the titles, and we wait until when the album is supposed to be released, of this time-travelling thing didn't happen?" Roger suggested.

"We can't do that, Rog, we can't change our future. We can't risk that." I told him, thank God he seemed to understand. Scrolling down again, seeing our pictures. Well, recent photos of me and Roger. But it seemed for Freddie, his photo was in the 70's, while John's looked like from the '82.

"Wait, John didn't age? I am fu**ing jealous!" Roger retorted, I rolled my eyes, "Don't be absurd, maybe the photo wasn't updated." I clicked on John's picture and the description read;

'John Richard Deacon is an English retired musician, best known for being the bass guitarist for the rock band Queen'.

"He's retired?!" Roger exclaimed. My thoughts exactly. "Since when?"

I frowned, a bit of sadness filled me. What caused the reason of John's leaving? "And he has a wife, and 6 kids." I read. Speechless, John didn't have kids, or a wife even. Questions filled my mind instantly, "Apparently, they were married in the 70's.. wait, is John hiding a secret relationship?" Roger spoke, frowning at the screen.

"No, that's not right. He hasn't mention anybody." This is very odd all the sudden, that just made me think that we're in an alternative world, or, we're the one's who are living in an alternative world, finding out the real world.

"Ah, screw this, I'm going back."

"Wait-"

I rolled my eyes when Roger seemed to struggle a little bit on how he'd go back to where we started, as he managed to do it, he scrolled down, from what appears talking about 'queen mattresses', to what I didn't know had existed in this generation, 'Queen fanfictions'.

"What the hell is this?" Roger wondered out loud, as he clicked a link that says 'deacury fic'. 'Deacury', I think is just an abbreviation of something. Now, this is where clicking on that link was the worst decision Roger made. I looked at the screen and realized, 'Deacury' is an abbreviation of something, but of Freddie and John.

"A-are they making these, cause they're imagining them hooking up?!" Roger accidentally clicked on 'Read', then the first sentence stated, 'Freddie and John looked at each other passionately, and they-" I hated myself for reading the whole first sentence, putting my hand on my mouth in shock. Roger was blushing madly, his face was red like a tomato.

"Jesus Christ!" I said, but my voice was muffled, Roger got out of the chair, slightly hiding behind it. "Get that 'thing', off the screen!" Yep, we were very obnoxious when we saw this. I hurried to the keyboard, accidentally pressing bunch of keys at the time, making the screen freeze. "The screen's frozen!"

"Ah, sh*t!" Roger cursed, "I don't want to see the whole horrid story of that!" I regretfully took another peak at the screen, reading another sentence which is turning into a graphic scene. "Oh, God!" I covered my eyes, making me think, Well, that scene escalated quickly, which made me slap myself mentally. We weren't at the first chapter, basically on what I saw was the 34th chapter of the story.

"Is this what these kids are doing nowadays with us?" Roger looked at the screen with narrowed eyes, then the screen wasn't frozen anymore, thenI suddenly stumbled across on another 'fanfic' whatever they called it. Now it was called, 'maylor fic'. 'May' and 'Lor', now who could that be-

"Now who's this one?" Roger clicked on 'read'.

"ROGER, NO!" I pulled him away from the computer, but it was too late. A drawing appeared on the screen first, seeing a black curly haired boy kissing on what appears to be another boy, with golden-blonde hair. Roger's jaw dropped, with a horrid expression on his face, that I would be gladly to take a picture of it.

"I-is that—?!" he stuttered, I covered his eyes with my hands, I managed to quickly close the laptop by slamming it's top part, "Get your hands off me, Bri!" he scolded, trying to remove my hands but I was too strong.

"Nope! Sorry, you're too innocent for this!!" Then I dragged him out, still my hands on his eyes.

"Brian, stop! I'm not a child!"

"Technically, you are one!"

He crossed his arms, and very pissed at the moment, I took my hands off his eyes, then he turned around. "Tell me, was that us on that picture?" he narrowed his eyes.

"Shh." Putting my pointer finger to his soft, pale lips, oh how I want to just-

"You better tell me, May." Roger snarled, swatting my finger away from his lips.

I sighed through my nose, "Well, what did it looked like, of course it was us." Roger looked at me with narrowed eyes and disgusted expression on his face, "Jesus, where are those kids' parents? I can't believe they make stories like that!"

I shrugged, and then shook my head. Only to accept that we may not know why.

-

Goodness, I can't believe I managed to update 3 dang chapters in a row. skskskkkksss

It's alright though, you guys deserved it! :))

Hope you guys enjoyed the other chapters as well as this one! well i enjoyed making it. i was actually imagining this happening. xD

and any grammar mistakes, feel free to point dem outttt!