Chapter 25: A reunion gone wrong.

This chapter will only be just these 3 old dinosaurs, (future Brian, John and Roger) so keep that in mind!

-

"You can't just leave and lock us up here, Brian!" Freddie exclaimed.

"Yes, and I can, Freddie." Brian closed the door right in front of Freddie's face. Seems a harsh thing to do on your very close friend who had died for almost 27 years, and came back from not the dead but from 1984. But for Brian, it was for their own safety.

"That's really a mean thing to do, Brian." Roger looked back at the house as they were walking towards their vehicles, then he looked back at Brian.

Brian only shrugged, "It was for their own safety. I can't just let them roam around the streets and cause another trouble."

Roger decided to change the subject, "What do you guys say about getting a little tipsy this afternoon?"

John frowned at his sudden thought, and Brian did the same, "I don't think that's a good idea, Roger."

"Aw, come on, it'd be fun!" Roger pleaded as he put a shoulder on John and Brian's shoulders. His little signature move back in the day to convince his band mates that which almost works every time he has done it.

"Brian's right, Roger. We can't drink this time of day." John spoke, as he tried to get Roger's arm off his shoulder, but Roger didn't bother on removing it.

Brian sighed, "Well, it's been awhile since you've been with us, Deaky. So I guess we'll go and have a drink!"

"I-I can't, I have to go." John shook his head. Roger frowned, "Come on, Deaky, don't be the odd man out!" For years John had remember being in this band, he was always the odd man out. There was Freddie, Brian and Roger. And people would always ask, 'Who's that other member?' So John was really used to being left out.

John surrendered, "Fine, I'll go. Just one swig of beer, then we'll go, alright?"

Just like the old days.. John thought. It had been years since they got together. And John had a slight feeling that he might've been regretting his decision on leaving the band. Stop thinking like that, this reunion wouldn't change my mind.

"Yes, that's more like it!" Roger cheered as they walked towards Brian's car. "I'll drive!" Roger announced, but Brian slightly pushed him away, "No way, I'm driving."

"Why not?" Roger's expression saddened, a way that he'll try to convince Brian into letting him drive.

"Because first, you treat the road like you're in some kind of a NASCAR race." Brian pointed out, "Second, I don't want you wrecking my car by accident."

"Why are you guys treating me like I'm some kind of bad driver? I have a license, you know?" Roger crossed his arms.

"Because Brian is right, Roger. You shouldn't be speeding like a madman." John said, as he got in the car, for only Roger sighed. This wasn't fair for him.

A quick drive to their destination, Roger thanked whoever was up in heaven or some kind of god, that he didn't hear the repulsive voice of Vanilla Ice on the radio. He didn't know that up until know he'd still have a grudge on that rapper from Florida.

They stopped at the front of a pub that seemed very familiar to John. "Wait, is this the first pub we've ever performed on together?"

Brian smiled, "The one and only."

They entered the pub, and not a lot of people were in it since it wasn't 7 pm which this place would almost be packed. A lot had changed, the floor was different, tables and whatnot as far as John remembered.