Chapter 19: Ben Hardy and Gwilym Lee lookalikes.

"So, Roger. What is the sexiest part of a car?"

Brian asked, after quickly taking a peek on the clock, 9:44. Roger's face scrunched up slightly, "Ooh, damn. That's a hard question."

"Harder than if I had to pick; my guitar or badgers?" Brian rested his chin on his hand, amused. Roger looked at him in surrender, "Nope. I can't think- Oh, wait! The grease gun is the sexiest part of the car." Brian rolled his eyes.

"Jesus, don't bring that part up."

"I can if I want to, Brian. You're not the boss of me!"

"Seriously, we need to get rid of that car fetish of yours."

"You arse! I do not have a car fetish!"

"Fine, whatever you say, Rog."

Roger glared at Brian and changed the subject."Oh, anyways- where's Fred?" he asked as he looked around, Brian furrowed his eyes, "He did say that he's going for a 'stroll' in the hospital." Brian made air-quotes with his index and middle finger. "Weird fellow that man is." he added.

"I thought he was scared of hospitals.."

Brian shrugged his shoulder, "You never know with him."

Then, there was a knock on the door. "Uh, come in!" Brian called, then the door opened revealing a nurse. About 5'5", she had fawn hair, with bright green eyes.

"Sorry for interrupting, sirs, but I'm afraid we're going to have to stitch you now." She looked at Roger sympathetically, Roger was now pale like paper, "Nuh-uh, can't we do it tomorrow?"

"I'm sorry, sir. We need to stitch you know before something happens to the wound." She explained, "Don't worry, your boyfriend's here for you." she reassured. Both of the men was blushing, "Uh- we're not actually-" Roger stuttered, because of the nervousness filling him.

"Oh- hee! I'm so sorry. To be honest you guys would really look like a good couple." she said, then putting her kit on a small table beside Roger. Brian and Roger looked at each other, while the other stared with fear, and the other stared with a reassuring glint in his eyes. Roger looked away, biting his lip, looking back at the nurse.

"Will it hurt?" Roger asked, the nurse shook her head, "Yes, it would. But, I'm going to give you a needle so it wouldn't hurt." she smiled reassuringly at Roger. The nurse prepared the needle which made Roger grimace in fear, "Sh*t, I don't want to do this, let alone live for this!"

"You'll be fine, Rog. Stop acting like a 5 year-old." Brian remarked, earning a slap on the arm by Roger. "You be in my situation, Brian! It's scary!"

(Sorry, I don't know anything 'bout giving needles or anything.) The nurse pushed the needle in slowly, Roger tensed and looked away closing his eyes, to his surprise Brian held his hand squeezing it. That made Roger relax and a bit surprised, Brian's hand was huge compare to his. Roger's hand was completely numb from the needle,.

"Okay, now the stitches." The nurse turned back and got the things to stitch Roger's wound. "Oh, god." Roger mumbled, as the nurse started to unwrap his bandage. After the stitches were stitched, the nurse cleaned up, "Now that I think of it, you guys really look familiar."

Brian bit his lip, prepared for another fangirl going crazy, but he decided to be clueless, "Who are you thinking of?"

The nurse looked up thinking, "Well, there's this new movie trailer- oh, yeah! That new movie called 'Bohemian Rhapsody', what what their names again?" She stopped talking, then thinking again. Brian and Roger looked at each other, with narrowed eyes.

"Ah, Ben Hardy and Gwilym Lee! Yeah, that's them." the nurse chuckled, "Oh well, anyways, I'll see you guys, good night!" then she left.

"Uhm, what?" Roger looked at Brian as if he knows the answer, "Did I just hear that right? Bohemian Rhapsody, she said?"

"This might be the movie, our older selves must be working on, Rog!"

Roger's mouth was agape, "Holy sh*t! We need to ask them this! They better cast a handsome bloke to play myself!"

"Hold on, hold on," Brian interrupted Roger, "How do you know this movie is about us?"

"It's obvious, Bri! I thought you'd know, with a brain like yours!"

Brian was speechless, Freddie needed to know this, especially John, wherever he is right now.

-

"Oh, darling." Freddie rubbed the older bassist's back, as he was silently sobbing, gripping his collar. This made Freddie think that Deaky really hadn't changed, after 30 years, he was still that quiet, emotional Deaky that Freddie had remembered.

He let go of Freddie and quickly wiped his eyes, "Oh god, I'm so sorry, Fred, I-"

"Shh, it's alright." Freddie smiled slightly, "Now enough sentiments. We need to get the younger Deaky out of this hospital." he emphasized on the word 'younger', "and Roger." he added.

"Roger's here too?" the older bassist asked, "even Brian?"

"Well, the idiot version of them, yes."

"Oh my god," the older John breathed out, "This is real- holy crap, I'm not going senile am I?"

"You're not, darling." Freddie put his hand on the bassist's shoulder and gave it a little squeeze, "Now, we're getting John out of this hell-hole."

"And Roger?" The younger Deaky asked.

"and Roger." Freddie added.

"Uh, you do know you can't just escape the hospital, right?" the bassist on the bed, was now fiddling his thumb, this plan of Freddie's was sketchy to him, making him nervous.

"Ah, we'll be fine, darlings! Trust me with this."

-

Ah, crap. Freddie what are you doing?

WELL, SO I FORGOT TO MENTION ON HOW YOU GUYS WERE TRIGGERED WHEN I PUT 'ICE ICE BABY' ON CHAPTER 17 xD

i promise on not putting that horrid name and that horrid artist in this book anymore- well, but you know what? i cant promise you guys that. hee hee

 hee hee