Chapter 37: Not what they planned.

-

David drove the group back to the lab.  Wearing their not so good of a disguise, with just caps and sunglasses that made them much more suspicious. Roger was still bickering how much he hated his dyed hair, even though the white dye was wearing off.

With a full stomach, and not really up for their tasks, the four made their way to where they woke up from before.

"Here," David handed Roger a piece of paper. Roger furrowed his eyebrows,

"Oh, you wrote the whole plan for me? Thanks, mate. 'Preciate that."

John shifted uncomfortably and lied down. He was nervous. Well, if it means saving Freddie he might as well suck it up and be a man. David had put those stickers on with those wires and sticked them on John's temple, and the rest of the three.

"Remember, press the button that I gave Roger. Once you have done it, do it immidiately. You can't stay there for too long or your mind couldn't handle it. Memories will fade, got it?" David said, and he turned to Roger. "Keep it safe, alright?" Roger nodded as he slipped the rectangular device in his jeans pocket.

"Wait, Bowie, darling, can you make sure we keep our clothes on when we get there? I don't want to spend my last money for clothes." Freddie lifted his head up.

David rolled his eyes playfully, "Whatever you say, your majesty."

Freddie grinned at that and lied back down. He took a deep breath. David had left the little chamber where the 4 was in. The glass door closed, and locked by it self. As David had pressed the button that would send their minds to 1987, something went wrong...

David was sure as hell, that he had set the time date to September 1987. He tried pinpointing when they were sent. David cursed under his breath. This wasn't supposed to be happening!

Freddie blinked. He looked around his surroundings, Well, it worked! he thought. He immidiately looked down to see if his clothes were still on. To his relief, it was. Laying down with him, again, were the 3 unconscious bodies. Freddie couldn't help but feel a wave of deja vu.

"John?" Freddie shook John awake. His eyes fluttered open, revealing his bright greenish-gray eyes. Freddie could just look at it all day long.

"I-It worked?" He asked, as he sat up, looking at Brian and Roger who was still unconscious. John slightly clasped his shirt, just making sure he still had his clothes on.

"I think so, darling." Freddie got up from the bed and looked at the window. He could see some changes. That sandwhich store where David had bought the sandwhiches they ate earlier was gone, and was replaced as a shoe store. Which made Freddie upset a little, he liked that shop... he felt like they jumped 6+ years, than just 3, since he could see some changes.

And it looked very gloomy outside. As if something very upsetting had happened.

Maybe lot of stuff changed over the 3 years... Freddie thought. 

Oh, how wrong he was.

Brian and Roger eventually woke up with a shock. "Oh my god! I just had this weird dream where we time travelled and saw our future selves! Well, just me and Brian but-" Roger rambled, but John interrupted him.

"That wasn't a dream, you idiot."

Roger's eyes went wide, almost as the size of the pan he used to hide his private part 4 or 5 days ago. John and Freddie watched as Brian and Roger looked at themselves at the mirror.

"Nooo! I still have the dye?!" Brian ruffled his curly hair, which didn't really help on getting the dye off. Roger looked so miserable right now.

Freddie huffed, "Alright, you whiners. Let's go what date it is!" He said, a little excited.