Chapter 16: Saving myself.

Brian and Roger were still mortified of what happened 5 minutes ago. They were sitting across each other, basically in a trance to notice what was happening around them. Brian tried to get the horrid picture out of his mind, while Roger was blushing immensely.

Freddie walked in the room, "Hello, there darlings! Just asking if you guys know where John is." he chirped, his short hair was shiny and wet, freshly shaven except for his moustache. Freddie looked at the two, he can notice that they were in a trance.

"Hello?" Freddie called, a little louder, while snapping his fingers. "EARTH TO BRIAN AND ROGER!" he yelled. Making the two jump from surprise.

Roger cleared his throat, "Yes, Fred?" he replied, like nothing happened. Freddie rolled his eyes, "I said, do you guys know where John is?"

Silence.

It took them a minute to realize that they have fallen into a trance again, Freddie sighed, "Christ- HELLO?!" Brian looked around, "Yes, Fred?"

Freddie put his hands on his face, "What the hell is happening to you two?"

Brian and Roger looked at each other. "Uhm," Roger spoke, "John went out to get some fresh air, or whatever.."

"Do you know where he went?" Freddie asked, rustling his hair a little bit. Doubt filling him in, Freddie was still thinking about what happened last night, and how he just slept in John's arms. Maybe John doesn't want to see him, or-

"You alright, Fred?" Brian asked.

"Yeah, yeah, darling. I'm just gunna-" He stopped, thinking quickly what his excuse should be, "-go look around the house, yeah. I haven't really explored this mansion." Roger narrowed his eyes, then looked at Brian like he was trying to say something, then Freddie left with a sigh.

"Sh*t." Roger cursed, Brian glared at him for using such foul language. Roger continued, "He's going to find out what we just saw!"

Brian narrowed his eyes, "I forgot to delete the tab when I closed the laptop! The picture is the first thing he'll see when he opens it!" Brian stood up, making Roger as well. "Freddie!" Roger called.

They were jogging around, peeking in every room. On the corner of Brian's eyes, Freddie was entering a room, that god-forsaken room. "Fred!" Brian yelled, trying to get his attention.

They ran to the room where Freddie had entered. Freddie opened the laptop, "DON'T!" Roger jogged over to Freddie, closing the laptop. "What the hell is happening to you two?"

"DO NOT OPEN THAT." Brian ordered, "It's uhm- It's cursed!"

Freddie rolled his eyes, "It's cursed- huhuh." he sneered, taking Roger's hand off the laptop. But Roger put his hand back again. "No." then with a sigh, "Fine, open it at your own risk." Roger surrendered. Brian shook his head, recalling on what happened.

"I'll be fine, darlings! Don't be so obnoxious." he opened the laptop, and Roger gulped. Freddie stared at the laptop, with a straight face, "What are you talking about? It's blank."

Roger raised his eyebrow and looked over, the screen was blank, as he was about the sigh in relief, Freddie saw something, "Hey, what's this 'deacury fic' on that top-left corner?"

Sh*t. Roger cursed again, then Brian went behind Freddie and covered his eyes, "Ah! Brian get your f**king hands off me!" Freddie yelped in surprise.

"You'll die if you look at the screen!" Brian threatened, which didn't really do anything. He wanted to see what it was, if he can just get Brian's huge hands off his eyes. As they got out the room, Brian took his hands off Freddie's eyes, and Roger closed the door.

"I'm already dead, Bri. How can I die again?"

Brian looked at Freddie solemnly, a bit of sadness in his eyes. Roger looked down biting his lip, he hated this kind of thing, he was basically a softie when it comes to this, perhaps the first one who cries in every sad situations. Freddie stared at Brian as if he was expecting an answer.

Brian shook his head, "You won't die this time, Fred. We'll fix this for you, and for the sake of ourselves." He looked at Roger, who looked at Freddie and nodded. "Promise." he added. Then suddenly, a moment of a group hug happened.

"I can't believe John is missing this moment." Roger commented, breaking the silence.

Freddie chuckled, "He's missing the moment that we might never do again."

They all shared a hearty laugh, giving them a feeling of nostalgia. Just like the old days.

-

John's POV.

As I was walking down the street of London, with my head hung low, I still can't think about what happened last night with me and Freddie. The way I gave him comfort, also gave me comfort, I shouldn't feel this way about him, he's my friend. A friend. I sighed, I'm not gay, I'll deny my feelings even how hard it is to. I shook my head, trying to shake those thoughts away.

Walking down this street just doesn't give me that sense of 'this is your home' kind of feeling anymore, since this is the future, I feel like an alien. Clouds were looking heavy and dark, as if it was threatening to rain. The way how the streets look now, even the cars changed by a lot, I guess Roger was true. Bit more steps later, I saw a disturbed old man with lots of people surrounding him.

Maybe, he's famous, I thought. Walking a bit up close to the scene, the man didn't really like being in the centre of the attention, he was being ambushed by maybe his fans, looking so distraught in what was happening, I didn't have to think twice of helping him.

I walked to the scene, "Hey, leave the poor man alone!" I yelled, people giving me shocked glances, even the man. F*ck, hope they didn't recognize me. So much for being a hero, John, what are you doing? Before the crowd could react, the rain started pouring hard. I grabbed the man's arm, and muttered, "I'm sorry." I quickly put the man's hood over his head, and pushed his back slightly, hoping he's cooperate. Please, don't think I'm kidnapping you, I don't even know who you are.

We stopped, standing in this bus stop with a roof, well thank God for that. I quickly turned to the man who must be really startled of what just happened, hope he doesn't have some heart conditions or anything.

"I'm very sorry, sir." I apologized, "I didn't know they were some of your fans, which is weird for me to think that they are since you look like you're about to go on a breakdown or something." This isn't very like me, I mean who goes walking around grabbing some random man's arm?

"N-no.. it's fine." The man looked at me with narrowed eyes, the glint in them, the colour, just shocked me. My heart was beating so fast, my breathing became heavy, as if the world started spinning ever so slowly. It didn't take a second for my vision to black out, but still having a bit of consciousness to know the man I just saved, was me.

-

I'm still alive btw.

and if freddie was still alive, i really want to know what his reaction to deacury, frian or froger. xD