Chapter 30: Substitute Brian and Roger for the day, part one.

Wtf.. i cant believe this is the 30th chapter. Im excited for 39 sksksksks. AND ALSO, THANK YOU FOR 1K VOTESSS, :')

-

August 8, 2019.

10:39 am

So much things had happen yesterday. John couldn't even believe it. From escaping a hospital, to almost giving the older Brian's wife a sheer heart attack? He even senses that Roger and Brian are having a little something. It was weird, on how they look at each other. Deaky ruffled his crazy, afro like hair. Then got out of bed.

Last night was weird too. Brian's older self came home with bruises just like his younger self. They haven't figured it out yet, since it was late last night. They were all exhausted to figure it all out. So, they decided they'll figure it out tomorrow. The 4 had meet each other in the hallway, and continued going downstairs. The older Brian was cooking, with one hand, while the other holding an ice pack right on his cheek. Anita was sitting right across from him, drinking coffee. But as soon as she saw the 4 walking down the stairs, she had almost spit the drink.

"Oh my god!" she exclaimed, making the 4 startled. "It wasn't a dream after all!" She stood up, and basically the group backed away real fast.

"Oh, sh*t." Roger mumbled as he quickly hid behind Deaky. John rolled his eyes and dragged Roger back from hiding. Brian's eyes went wide, while Freddie was gripping Brian's shoulders and hiding like Roger.

"You're scaring them, honey!" The older guitarist said, looking up from his pan. But still,Anita walked up them.

"You guys are so darn cute back then!" she squealed. With an outstretched arms, she managed to hug all 4 of them. Brian awkwardly hugged back. Roger was stiff like a board, "Family reunion, yay.."

"Oh, Freddie!" Anita broke the little group hug, and went to hug Freddie. This woman really loves hugs. Freddie tensed up and laughed nervously. He looked at Brian's older self and mouthed, "Who is she?" He asked, pointing at the woman who was hugging him to death.

"She's my wife." the older guitarist said softly. Anita let go of Freddie and looked at the 4.

"I can't believe this is happening, look at you all! Brian! Look at you, so damn handsome!" she squealed, as she pinched her husband's younger self on his cheek. "But you're bruised too! What happened?" She looker at her husband who was cooking, also bruised up too. Everything doesn't make any damn sense.

"I got mugged," Brian mumbled, and Roger tensed a little bit. He was still feeling guilty with all that happened.

"Why don't we sit down, and have breakfast. We'll talk about this." the older guitarist had suggested.

All of them went to sit down, still groggy from sleeping. Roger's hair was all over the place, but he wasn't bothered to fix it. John was thinking of maybe trimming his hair a little bit since he was dealing with the same problem as Roger.

"Something weird is happening lately," Brian's older self spoke, "I don't know what causes it. But I have my own conclusions that it's because of you four." Freddie's raised his eyebrows, while Brian frowned.

"And what might that be, darling?" Freddie asked, as he sipped on his tea.

"I don't think it applies to you, Fred. But I think it applies to you three." the older guitarist looked at John, Brian and Roger. "Whenever you three get hurt, and I don't it's possible but, we get hurt too." Even though he said it simply, Roger and John was confused. Brian wasn't,

"So when Roger accidentally cut his palm, his other self got it too?" Brian said, slowly. "Does it work the other way also?"

"We don't know but-" Brian's older self was cut off when his phones buzzed. He took out his phone and the four looked at the device in astonishment.