Chapter 29: Brian's wife.

(just republishing this again, since everytime i check this chapter it says 'draft' even though i've published it. Ugh, wattpad and it's glitches. So sorry, if you think this was the new chapter.)
-

"John, come here!"

Roger called as he was running down the stairs. Deaky looked up from the TV, confused and a bit scared.

"Why?"

"Just.. just come here please."

"But Sherlock's about to-"

"I'm sure Sherlock can wait!" Roger grabbed John and pulled him up the soft cushions. Brian raised his eyebrows, "What's the matter?" Freddie looked up then immediately landing his eyes back to the TV screen. He didn't care at the moment.

"Nothing, Brian. I just need to talk to Deaky." Roger replied as he was still holding John's wrist, leading him into a vacant room.

"You don't have to pull me over there, I can walk." John grumbled. He was just disappointed that he gets to miss some parts of Sherlock. Roger rolled his eyes and opened his mouth to talk,

"Who's this dude named David?"

John's eyes widened, "Y-you know? How?"

"I went upstairs, walked past your room and the telephone there was ringing. I had to answer it. Now tell me what does he want?"

John twiddling his thumb, "He didn't want anything, he's checking on us if we're okay." John looked at Roger's blue eyes, who looked like he needed more explanation. He continued,

John sighed, "He asked me if we haven't talked or encountered with our future selves.. and heck, I lied, Roger. I freaked out. He said it's a good thing that we hadn't talked to other people or our future selves, because o-our brain's can't handle on what's happening." He looked down, and suddenly becoming interested on his feet.

"And he said that it might give us a permanent amnesia.." John suddenly launched to Roger hugging him tightly, "Sh*t, I put you guys in danger. God, I'm so sorry.." he quietly sobbed on Roger's shirt. While Roger hugged him back.

"Hey, hey, it's okay. He did say to me to tell the other two.. and besides we'll try and fix this."

"No," John replied, "Don't tell them yet, please. Me and Freddie hadn't made up yet, and I don't want to make it worse, please.."

"What about Brian? We can tell him."

"But that wouldn't be fair to Freddie now, is it?"

Roger wanted to argue. He needed to tell the other two or what's going on, or hell might break lose. Roger bit his lip, and nodded. "Alright, okay. Whatever you say." He hadn't made up with Freddie too, so he guessed that Deaky was right to wait for now.

John pulled back, then wiped his tears with a new sweater he borrowed. "Thank you, Roger."

Roger hummed, "No problem." I was like Roger's exchange for John saving him from Freddie, and still there's a doubt that he couldn't wait any longer. They walked to the living room. Brian eyeing them suspiciously.

"Where have you two been?"

"I just.. needed to tell something to John that's all, Brian. Calm down." Roger replied, while he sat next to him.

"Wait a second, what episode are you guys on?" John asked, clearly annoyed.

"Season 1, episode 3.." Brian replied, as he looked at Freddie, who seemed to stay mutely quiet. So, they haven't made up yet.. Brian thought.