Chapter 39: In the year of '84.

39th chapter! Omilord..

-

Brian jolted right up, startling Roger, who had dropped his song draft. He immidiately picked it up before Brian suspects.

"You scared the living sh*t out of me!" Roger exclaimed.

Brian's breathing grew slightly faster, and Roger noticed the change.

"Doing all right, Bri?" Roger reached Brian's arm to comfort him, but Brian flinched away. Roger felt his heart shatter slightly into pieces, what was wrong with him?

Travelling to the wrong year... November 24, 1991... Roger confessing his love for him to John... It was all too much too much for a dream. The fact that the dream was set on Roger's point of view and not his. Brian saw everything in that dream. The song draft Roger was working on in that dream, the letter David gave to him, even that time where John and Roger where in the bathroom.

Brian didn't notice he was staring at Roger for too long. He slightly moved his arm away from Roger, and Brian could see the visible hurt on Roger's face, "I-I'm fine, Roger.."

"No, you're not. Did you have a bad dream?"

"I feel fine," Brian said, hoping Roger would just drop it.

"You're not alright. What happened?"

"Nothing happened, Rog. Please, just leave it be." Brian got up, and went to the same bathroom in his dream where Roger confessed his love for him, and that made Brian not want to enter, but he needed to hide for awhile.

Roger sat there, anxious and perplexed at the same time. He was desperate to know what Brian dreamt about. But he decided to shrug it off.

"I'm just gonna have to work on you after this is all done.." he shoved his hand on his jean pocket to see of his song draft was still there, and still is. He looked to his left and saw John and Freddie on the same bed.

Roger did have some suspicions about the two. He did saw their hands brush against each other that other day, when he was driving the car back in the future. Pretty minor stuff, but still, he bet those two are together.

2018

"Gwilym's gone mental," Ben whispered to Joe. Apparently Gwilym came running up to them, saying Brian and Roger just Infinity War'd on him. Gone from absolute dust.

"Did you even watch Infinity War, Gwil?" Joe asked, raising his eyebrow.

"Of course I did! I wouldn't miss it for the world!"

"Alright then, who died in the movie? Name 5 of them, except for Spiderman, 'cuz that one's a massive heart break."

"Uh, uh.. Superman?"

Ben facepalmed, while Joe closed his eyes and pinched his nose. "This is hopeless, Gwil, you sure you havent eaten or drank anything? Perhaps milk?"

"I'm not lactose intolerant," Gwilym furrowed his eyebrows, "And as far as I know milk doesn't harm you or anything."

"WELL, IT HARMS ME, GWIL!" Joe threw his hands up, completely giving up. Ben looked at him in concern,

"Perhaps we shouldn't talk about milk," Ben suggested. Gwilym was looking at them back and forth. They don't believe a word he just said. Joe decided to continue interrogating Gwilym.

"Who's your witness then?"

"God." Gwilym retorted as he crossed his arms.

"I KNOW INFINITY WAR WAS SAD, BUT YOU HAVE TO MOVE ON, GWILYM." Joe exclaimed, then whipped his phone out.

"Hey! What are you doing?" Gwilym watched the phone on Joe's hand suspiciously.

"Well, I'm gonna call Brian! And I'm going to prove that you are just off your head." He dialed on his phone. After a few minutes the phone was picked up.

"Joe? Huh, what are you calling for?" Brian cleared his throat on the other side of the phone. Joe gave Gwilym a 'I told you so' look. Gwilym's eyes narrowed, damn he starts to believe Joe that he might've drank some poisonous milk or something.

"Just calling to ask where you guys are. Since Gwilym here told us you guys disappeared or maybe gone from absolute dust."

Joe fought the urge to laugh, while Ben leaned closer to Joe to hear the conversation.

Absolute dust. That made Brian look at the pile of scattered dust on the floor. He chuckled nervously, "Heh, that's a bit absurd. Well, Rog and I decided to um, uh, leave the set for a minute, that's all. We'll be back in no time!" he so smoothly lied.

Brian looked at Roger for help, and he just shrugged. Letting Brian know that he's on his own.

Joe chuckled, "Alright then, Bri! See you." The he hung up. He looked at Gwilym triumphantly, "Seems like I was right all along!"

Brian on the other hand was freaking out. The call made him assume that his other younger self, and Roger's have disappeared. Just like John and Freddie.

"They're gone."

Roger looked at Brian with a shocked impression, "They died?!"

"No! I don't think so. But we have to go to the set, like nothing just happened. Joe said something about disappearing into dust, and I heard that he was just joking, but that still means that maybe somebody saw our younger selves disappearing!" Brian shook Roger on his shoulder. Shaking him vigorously.

"Okay! Damn, stop shaking me!"

"We have to get there now!"

-

Okay i know its a lil short, but its better than nothing right? I DIDN'T WANT YOU GUYS TO KEEP WAITING IM SORRY.