• 11

Continuing last chapter...

--

Ethan-

I looked out the window, and see Grayson, in who I'm assuming Juanpa's car. They hug each other tightly as Grayson sobs into his chest.

I did this. I always cause the problems! I'm such a fuck up. Especially what I did the other day... I will regret for the rest of my life...

Grayson-

I didn't receive any messages from Ethan, But I really wanted too, I want him to talk to me, tell me why he left, what did he do while he was gone. I felt empty again. Everytime we fight, he always leaves, and when he returns, he never asked me how I felt, or what I'm feeling right now, and it always ends up with us two fighting again.

"Gray, stop thinking about it. Look forget about Ethan for a moment and let's have fun today, ok?" Juanpa says softly. "H-howd you know I was thinking about it?"

"One if my mom's used to be a therapist, I was always with her, and learned how to do what she does, and how to fix other people's problems." He explains, I nod, "and you're only..."

"16." He says, "Ok.."

--

"Let's go, were here." Juanpa says, unbuckling himself. "Wha?" I say, we're at this beautiful beach, "W-what are we doing here?" I ask.

"My friend is letting us use his boat!"

"You know how to use one right?" I ask nervously.

"Oh... Uh no..." He says.

"What?!"

"I'm just kidding! Of course I know how to use one." He laughs. I sigh in relief, don't wanna die, in the middle if the ocean.

"Here," He tosses me a swimsuit, just my size, "C'mon there are bathrooms here, so we can change." We walk towards the bathroom. I shivered, it's so cold in here. I went into a stall and began undressing myself. I continued shivering, I put on the swimsuit quickly, and sighed as in felt warm.

"C'mon!" Juanpa squeals and pulls me onto the boat, He drove it to the middle of the water, we swam in the water, jet skied, and laughed. Juanpa helped me take a picture, to post on my Instagram.

-
@graysondolan☑

♥ 💬graysondolan Im having so much fun with @juanpazurita 😝1,910,119 likes

♥ 💬
graysondolan Im having so much fun with @juanpazurita 😝
1,910,119 likes

-

I giggled, as I posted the picture. "Juanpa!" I yell, as he picks me up and throws me in the water. "I hate you!" I squeal, as he jumps in. We burst out giggling. We stop as we hear my phone ring. I groan and swim over to the boat, grabbing my phone and see Ethan's name at top.