• 18

Ethan-

"So have you guys found out a name, for this little guy?" Lily asked rubbing her stomach, she's 5months pregnant, and we found out it was a boy last week. "Uh, we were thinking Aiden?" I say, more like a question. "That's cute," Lily smiles. Her husband kept shooting death glares at us. He's obviously jealous...

"Well, me and Ethan should get going, it's getting pretty late." Grayson says, thank fucking god, I'm getting uncomfortable with Lily's husband eyeing us. "Well bye guys!" She hugs us and we leave.

"Thank fucking god." I groaned finally getting out of here. "Whats with you?" Gray asked, "Lily's husband kept glaring at us and it was making me uncomfortable." I sigh. He replied with an 'Oh'.

--

We were both laying in bed cuddling, and saying sweet things to each other. "Are you happy were having a kid?" Grayson ask, "I'm beyond happy, I'mma have a family with you." I kiss his lips, he kissed back a little harder. He whimpered as I ran my hand up and down his back, squeezing his ass a few times.

We layed their making out lovingly for a few minutes, till we pulled away. Our lips red and swollen. "I love you Grayson... Never forget that." I whispered staring into his eyes, that are just like mine, "I love you too Ethan." He smiled. "Can we just get married already." He giggled, "We can, but it's illegal. We can do it, just not actually get legally married." I say.

(A/n: idek wtf I'm talking about😂)

"Can we do that, we can say our vows and slip on the rings." He giggles. "Yea," I smile, "Well, Grayson Bailey Dolan, will you marry me?"

"Fuck yea." He squeals straddling my waist and kissing my lips roughly. He lays his head in my chest, looking up at me. "I love you daddy." He smirks, giggling. "I love you too baby," I stroke his cheek, and his eyes flutter close. Till his breathing is softer, and he fell asleep. I wrapped my hands around his waist and kissed his forehead. Sighing and closing my eyes, tryna fall asleep.

--

I woke up feeling cold. I whined loudly, "Grayyyy," No response, "Gray?" I kept calling him and no answer. I got worried and quickly jumped outta bed. I ran out the room. Seeing a note on the counter.

Went to go get some pancakes, be back soon.

Love you <3

I sighed in relief. The door opened and Grayson walked in with a to-go box of pancakes. I grab the box and place it down, bringing grayson into a giant hug. "You ok?" He asked softly. "Yea, I got worried for a second."

"Oh, I should've woke you up and tell you." He says putting his head down disappointed in himself. "Sorry for making you worry." He whispered, not making eye contact

"Baby," I breathed, I softly grabbed his chin, making him look up at me, "It's ok, don't be upset with yourself, and plus if you did woke me up and tell me, I'll still probably worry, cause I don't pay attention to alot of things." I chuckle.

"Ok" He smiles kissing me lightly. "I love you." He says. "Love you too." I mumble in between our kiss.

This is the happiest moment of my life. Imma marry grayson and have a kid with him... What else do I need in my life? Grayson is all I need right now and my soon to be born son.

All I need.

--

Sorry for the short chapter, but I hope y'all liked it 😁

💙