• 23

Unknown Pov-

That little bitch is tryna take him from me. I'm gonna have him all to my self. I heard they getting married, yep, I have my ways. I'll do whatever it takes to get him back...

Ethan-

I slam Grayson onto our bed, and hovered over him, "I'm gonna fuck you so hard." I growled. I pinned his wrist above his head and dove down kissing him roughly. He whimpered but kissed back. I pulled away and shuffled around to get in between his legs.

I leaned down and kissed his neck. I sucked, and bit his neck leaving dark purple and red hickeys. I slowly started grinding my hips down onto his. He whined and squirmed under me. He panted and bucked his hips upwards, searching for any attention. "Stop that." I growled into his neck, "E-e-mmh" He let out a whimper before he can even finish. I tug on his shirt and he quickly took it off, same with his pants.

I dove down once again, he moaned as I sucked on his sweet spot. He roughly tugged on my shirt and I also took it off. With his toes, and heels of his feet, tried to push down my basketball shorts. Grayson whined loudly as he couldnt do it, I chuckled lowly and ripped off my shorts. I flipped us around, so Grayson was straddling me, I ran my large hands down his body, and towards his ass, I gave it a rough squeeze and he took off the last piece of clothing that seperated us.

Once he removed mine I flipped us over and ran my hand down his side and towards his dick. I wrapped my long fingers around him and started stroking slowly, teasing him.

I picked up the pace making him yelp and throw his head back, "S-shit, slow d-down." He whined, I ignored him and leaned down to kiss his small chubby thighs, he quivered underneath my touch, and curled his toes. I ran my thumb over his tip and he hissed in pleasure, I immediately wrapped my lips around him. I bobbed my head quickly, making him grip my hair and cry out. "E-ethan, f-fuck."

I slapped his thigh, "D-daddy" He whimpered. I swirled. my tongue and he thrusted up into my mouth. I held him down and kept giving him a blowjob.

"Daddy, f-fuck, I'm g-gonna cum." He cried loudly and came into my mouth, I pulled away and swallowed, he panted and his legs shook. I leaned over and grabbed the lube. I spread his legs wide, he whimpered and held onto the bed sheets.

I applied some lube over my hard on and his entrance, I slowly slid into him, he threw his head back and bit his lip, I let him adjust and started moving my hips back and forth. He moaned and shut his eyes, I picked up the pace making him moan louder. I hit a soft part inside him, making his eyes roll into the back of his head and cry out. "Fuck! H-holy shit, right there." I went harder on his prostate.

I leaned over, putting my hands beside his head. Grayson wrapping his legs around my torso and dragged his nails down my back, making me hiss.

"Fuck, you love when I fuck you like this?" I grunted, "Fuck, yes daddy, I love it." He cried. I flipped us, "Ride me." I demanded. He began to bounce on me, our thighs slapping together. "U-uhmm" He moaned, "Oh god, fuck you Ethan." He growled, his finger nails digging into my chest. I gripped his hips and threw my head back groaning loudly.

I wrapped my fingers around Grayson's length and pumped him the same pace he was bouncing. He turned into a moaning mess, "Fuck" He hissed, cumming onto my chest. He leaned down and licked it off me. He layed his head on my chest and panted heavily. "Oh my god." He whimpered, "Are you ok?" I ask, also panting. "Y-yea." He got off me, he whimpered and layed beside me. "I love you baby boy."

"I love you too." He smiled. "I'mma be so sore tomorrow."

"Good" I chuckled, and we both closed our eyes, falling asleep...

--

Uhm... So yea. I really need some holy water😞😂 who's POV do u think was at top?? 😏 BTW I think this book is gonna be like 30 chapters. cuz some insane shit is finna happen soon😁😏

💙