Sign Here

Yoongi's POV

"What do you mean....I don't understand." He remembered seeing his uncle exactly two times in his life and now Yoongi was sitting across from the man on an uncomfortable leather couch, his head reeling.

"It might sound calloused but I don't care. The company is moving in a new direction and I need an American, with a stake in the company's future, for that. This is the solution." Yoongi stared at his hands.

"You don't even know me and you are marrying me off for a business alliance." His voice sounded alien to him. Cool, detached. Nothing like the rage of emotions threatening to spill over inside.

"I'm playing the game with the cards I have."

"What if I don't want to." The challenge. The slight change in tone. His emotions were beginning to leak out. Indignation.

"Then your career as a K-Pop idol is over. You'll receive an early military summons and it will cost BigHit to keep you. You'll be blacklisted from any other agency." He felt anger coursing through his veins. "I'm powerful. Your life will be ruined. You could sue but my lawyers would tie it up for years." His uncle pushed the document across the coffee table at him. "I need assurance that the woman I pick has a stake in the company. This is a guarantee to any investors, not that you'd understand." Condescension dripped off the snake's tongue.  Yoongi looked up and glared at him.

But he had no choice. He saw bits and pieces of the document in front of him. For life. Required to share a bedroom when at home. Husband will not interfere in company affairs.

He couldn't give up his music. He couldn't hurt his fellow members, his brothers.

He had no choice.