Glimpse

Hello guys

I'm here with another manan story, totally different from others. It's not a dark story, cute funny romantic love story.

__________________________________________     

A boy full of luxury,money and fame what happened if he lost all this one day!!???

What happened if his friends and abonded him!!???

What happened if his family push all the blame on him for which he was never responsible!!??

How he will stood up again!???

It's a beautiful story of a boy who found his love, his strength..... It's a story how a broken boy meet a jolly girl... How the girl teach him to live again... How a girl made me realise that money is not everything...this is a story how he became her life and she became his strength.

Once one said very beautifully that love is the very powerful thing in this world. It can brighten up any dark heart making it live again.

This is was this story is all about. How a girl brighten up his life.

___________________________________________   

I got the idea of this book my a os my love is my strength by happyritz, so you may found some similarities. It's a Amazing os, if you haven't read it then plz do.

I have already took the permission to write this story.

Thank you happyritz for allowing me. I am really thankful to you.

First part will be updated soon.

Thank you guys