Part 51

Karan and aryaman's apartment
Yeah, they both share the same apartment since five years. They both were searching a good place and when they got one, it was out of there budget. Then Karan suggested that they can live together as it's a two bhk and share the rent. Since then they are living together.

Karan was coming back after doing grocery shopping . As lockdown was announced and they have no idea when will it be over, so he thought to get some necessary stuff which they were out of like rice, sugar, salt and some fruits and vegetables. He opened the door and immediately shouted seeing the scene infront of him. His whole living hall was filled with square flat wood log and aryaman was standing with a electric wood saw, working on one of them. It seem like a construction is going on. Listening a shout he turned towards the sound and saw Karan standing there.

Arya: oh hii

Kar: Chuck hi.. what the hell are you doing ??

Arya: remember how we always talk that we need a mail box ( Karan nodded) so I decided to make one as now we don't have much work.

Kar: for the whole society ( looking at the huge number of wood log place in living hall)

Arya: no ( chuckling) I was making it but then I realise that we have to stay at home for so many weeks so I decided to take it to next level.

Kar: building a post office?

Arya: will you shut up ( glaring him) Do you realise how stupid you sound?

Kar: I sound stupid !!??( annoyed) what you expect me to do after seeing all this ? And first off all when you brought all this ?

Arya: I ordered it weeks ago and it arrived just after a minute you left and then I decided to make.

Kar: oh ( realising something ) nd I thought some idiot is renovating there house when I saw these in lift.

Arya: ( laughing) you are an idiot btw.

Kar: shut up and tell me what the hell you decided to make

Arya: a tv unit

Kar: but we already have one ( pointing at tv unit)

Arya: I know but it's old now and we have a lot of free time

Kar: you my friend ( holding his shoulder) have a lot of free time, so happy barbaading

Aryaman shrugged his shoulder and Karan move towards the kitchen. He took out a cucumber and place in on kitchen counter. They had a open kitchen so he could see aryaman. He took a knife and start chopping it, looking at aryaman angrily.

Cabir and Navya's house
Navya was sitting on the kitchen sofa supervising cabir, who was sweeping. In morning, navya was making breakfast while cabir was ordering her while watching tv and this made her anger and shouted on him saying she is pregnant and still she is doing all the work and he is increasing that without helping her. After that, he softly made her sit on sofa and asked her what he need to do. Since then, she is ordering him while having popcorn and juice while cabir is working.

Nav: cabir dekho ( pointing under tv cabinet) voh jagah bach gyi

Cab: baby mere hath mote h na, isliye andar nhi jaa rhe ( fake sadness)

Nav: vaise baat toh tumne Sahi kahi..( cabir grinned) tum thode mote hogye ho. Diet karna chaiye tumhe.

Cab: ( horrified face) nhi baby aisa kuch nhi h, see mera hath jaa rha h ( sliding his hand under the cabinet with a mop.) Mujhe lga ki nhi jayega