Part 50

Finally guys I'm able to update.💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻 I don't know what happened..I could see my story, even can read it but can't edit or write new chapter.

Nd guys..can you believe it we reached part 50. When I started this story I never imagined we will have this part..it's really a big thing for me..thank you soooo much for supporting me. It's been more than an year I started using Wattpad..nd I could see some changes in me..the low confident introvert in me has gone..I have gained more confident..and all thanks to you all😘😘I love you all !!!!!!!

By an hour everyone has arrived at ashok's farmhouse. They greeted him and his wife and enjoyed. All were having fun when a girl approached Karan. Seeing her he became a little shocked.

Girl: finally I got you

Kar: what are you doing here? ( shocked)

Others were just seeing them. Manik noticed aryaman was also shocked. He suspect that maybe he knowns her and slowly whispered to him.

Ma: do you know her?

Arya( nodded) : remember when Karan was stuck in girls washroom ( all nodded) he was on date with this girl only.

Cab: ohhh..issi ladki ne kata tha iska

Cabir said it a little loud and the girl could hear it. She gave a fierce glare to him.

Girl: Maine kuch nhi kra

Kar: oh really..you ditched me

Girl: I wasn't going to..but suddenly I got call from the office that some urgent work has come and I was needed. I tried to call you but it seems you gave me the wrong number.

Kar: really ( not sure )

Girl: see

The girl showed him her phone. Karan checked the number and realised he was wrong. He gave a sheepish smile.

Arya: Abeyy tu itna bda bewekoof kaise ho sakta h ( smacking Karan head)

Kar: yarr main bhout jydaa excites tha

Har: toh tune apna number hi galat de diya ( chuckling)

Ma: I can't believe this..tu itna fattuu kaise hogya ( laughing)

Na: are chup ho jao..bhai aap inn logo ko ignore kro

Ri: aise kaise ( smirking )

Na: you want to be in your room for a whole week ?(raising her eyebrow and giving him a fierce look)

Rishab looked at Manik with pleading eyes. Before he could say anything, Nandani glared him too shutting his mouth. Manik gave her a sheepish smile gesturing rishab to stay quite.

Girl: yeah..it's okay. I'm glad I met you again

Kar: me too. ( turning to others) this is krystle and krystle, there are my friends.

Kry: who doesn't know them ( smile) hello guys ( all smiled and greeted her back)

Adik: but how come you are here

Kry: actually my dad was also invited, I'm mahir's daughter

Ma: mahir batra?

Kry: yeah.. you know my dad. ( surprised)

Ma: he is our very old client and a very good friend of mine

Kry: that's really great. I never knew my dad was close to you all