Part 41

Manan, aryaman, cabir and Karan came out of the library. Aryaman and cabir were laughing like they never laugh before. Karan was all the time glaring them.

Kar: bas bhi kro yarrr

Cab: vaise mere pass ek question h

Arya: good question

Cab: thank you

Kar: aree yarr meri date thi

Cab: library main???(surprised)

Kar: she love reading (shrugging his shoulder)

Arya: aage bta (curiosity)

Kar: I was waiting for her but she didn't turn up. So I decided to leave but achanack se pressure bann gya

Cab: kya baat h pressure bhi achanak se banta h

Kar: tu toh chup hi reh( glaring at cabir)

Ma: Karan ignore him

Cab: oyeee mujhe koi ignore nhi kar sakta

Arya: ye adik kha h

Cab: Kahi ab voh toh washroom main band nhi hogya( chuckling)

Aad: (coming from behind and smacking cabir head) tu toh aisa hi sochega

Na: Manik mujhe hospital drop kardo

Kar: kya hua Teri tabiyat kharab h kya? (Concern)

Aad: kya hua nandu(worried)

Na: main bilkul thik hu. Voh...

She was looking at Manik. Nandani herself was not able to accept the fact that Harshad is her brother, she didn't know how to explain them. Manik gave her a assurance smile. Others were standing with a corncerned face.Manik explained them everything to them. After listening to manik they all were shocked. Nd obviously what will they react after knowing that by night someone got a new sibling. Karan came forward and cupped Nandani face.

Kar: tu thik h na ?

Nandani nodded. Karan slightly patted her head mouthing you are really strong. All were admiring their bond.

Aad: rishab jaanta h?

Ma: nhi. Nandani is gonna talk to him after he came back from college.

Cab: toh chalna nhi h, voh ghar aa gya hoga

Ma: ha Nandani chalo

Aad: hum sab office chalte h

Arya: let's go

Ma: nandu hum bhi chalte h colleg

Nandani nodded and they both moved towards the college. When they reach their, they saw Rishab was already waiting for them. Seeing Manik car, Rishab start moving towards it. Manik stoped the car and Rishab sat on the back seat.

Ri: bhaiya main kabse aapka wait kar rha tha (pouting)

Ma: we got stuck somewhere bacha

Ri: you both could do your romance later also.(shrugging his shoulder)

Na: don't you think you are speaking too much(glaring)

Ri: di muh showpeice main sajane ke liye thode milla h(busy in phone)

Ma:(laughing) be careful Rishab

Listening to manik, Rishab looked at Nandani who was glaring at him. He gulped down his throat seeing this. Knowing he is in trouble, immediately he turn to his saviour. Manik sensed Rishab and divert the topic.

Ma: Nandu tumhe Rishab ko Harshad ke baare main btana h ( Nandani nodded)

Ri: yeh kaun h ?

Na: Rishab he is our brother

Ri: huhhh???(confused) I'm not able to get anything. Who is he and how come he is our brother.?

Na: Rishu I will tell you everything. Just wait till we reach home.

Manik parked the car in the parking area and they all move towards their apartment. Rishab was curiously looking at Manik and Nandani. Nandani looked at Manik who just smiled at her. She took a deep breathe and turned to Rishab. She told him everything which happened. Rishab eyes got softened as he heard about his father death. No matter how his father was, still he had something for him.

Manik got panicked as he saw tears in Rishab eyes. Till the time he had known them, he has always seen a jolly Rishab but seeing tears he too got sad. He stood up and went to him. Manik side hugged him. Feeling his touch, Rishab hugged him and cried.

Nandani moved upstairs as she know right now rishab just need Manik. That doesn't matter that Manik had came after Nandani in his life but his important can never be measured. Nandani was his sister his friend but Manik is his guardian, his buddy. Obviously being a boy there are something which he can't share with his sister but can share it with Manik. Nandani felt really lucky to have Manik in there life. He completed them.

Someone said is very true, a family doesn't have to be perfect, it just need to be united. They have there flaw but tighter they became flawless. Individual, they might be weak but together they are the strongest. Trust me guys you all are lucky to have one, many don't even know what it means. Even Manik doesn't mean before he meet Nandani and Rishab. They told him what a family is.

Hello guys
How are you all???

How's the update??

First of all, I'm really sorry for not updating. I just feel terrible to say sorry, but now I'm again back and update will be regular.

Few words for Manik??

Few words for Nandani??

Few words for Rishab??

Few words for cabir??!

Few words for Karan??

Few words for aryaman??

Do vote and comment.

Nd guys I'm introducing a suggestion box where you all can give you wish on what you want to read further. You all are my readers and I guess I have the right to know what you will like to read further.

Suggestion box!!!!!(it's compulsory)

Thank you guys
Love you all