part 30

Manan were sleeping, away from world but in their little paradise. Nandani was sleeping on manik, with her head on his chest and her right hand on her neck. Manik's has embraced her tightly. His one hand was on her bare waist under her T-shirt, clutching her softly. While his other hand was on her head. Her legs were tangled with his.

Peace, this was only seen on their face. The only place where they feel home is in each other arms. For her, he is her home. And for him, she is his peace. Their love only grow each day, each minute, each second. They both are coming more closer to each other.

For today's world, relationship is only meant for kisses and being physical. They have changed the meaning of love. Not even a month of relationship goes, and they started being physical rather than understanding each other and this lead to break up after wards.

But in this cruel world, here's their relationship. Manik and nandani is in relationship for almost 1 year but they didn't have their first kiss. And this was the first time they were sleeping so close to each other rather than hugging each other and sleeping. They were giving time to each other, understanding each other. This is a real and healthy relationship.

Manik stirred in his sleep. He tried to turn but then something strike his mind. He opened his eyes to witness the most beautiful sight ever. Even the most beautiful scenery would fail in front of her. Nandani was sleeping on him. For the first time, she was so close to him.

A smile broke on his face seeing this. His hands automatically start caressing her long black silky hairs. He tighten his grip on her waist and pulled her more closer. This made nandani opening her eyes.Nandani looked up, placing her chin on his chest and smiled.

Ma: sorry. I didn't mean to broke you sleep.

Na: it's okay manik. I'm not sleepy anymore.( kissing his jaw line)

Ma: Kya baat h, Aaj bhout Pyar aa rha h. ( naughty smrik)

Na: manik ( slapping his chest, making him laugh)

Ma: thank you nandani for coming in my life.

Na: manik for how many time will you thank me.

Ma: my whole life. Whatever I'm today is only because of you.

Na: I love you ( looking directly into his eyes)

Ma: I love you too.

Nandani snuggled into him more while manik hugged her more tightly. He kept caressing her long hairs.

Na: manik

Ma: hmm

Na: neeche chale.

Ma: nhi ( immediately)

Na: kyu ( looking up at him)

Ma: Aree neeche cabir hoga aur bina bole toh uska khana nhi pachta. ( making a bad face)

Na: Aree par humhe bahar Jana tha na. Rishab dukhi ho jayega. ( fake sadness)

ND she hit the right chord. Manik slowly untangled himself and stood up with a serious look. Nandani was having tough time controlling her laugh.

Ma: nandu jaldi ready ho, rishab wait Kar rha hoga.

Nandani burst into laughter after manik went to washroom. She went downstairs to see what's going on in her house. But their was none. She heard some noise from the kitchen and went their. Entering inside, she saw rishab and cabir eating. Nodding her head in disbelief.