Part 48

When things change
Inside you
Then things change
Around you

We all are broken from inside, we all fight with ourselves daily. I don't know much about you. I don't know where you live or what you do. Whether you are a teenager or an adult, we all are feeling lost. As I teenager, I'm tensed about my studies and career and as an adult you are worried about growing in your career and settling down. But all I can say I'm too familiar with this feeling. I don't know details of your life but I want you to know that you are not alone in your feelings. No matter how difficult life feels and how dark it sometimes looks, there is still a hope and there is still light and you are still cared for. But for that you don't have to ask others, instead in yourself. Learn to love yourself first. Be your own reason to smile. Don't find happiness around you, but in you. Self love is the greatest middle finger of all the time.

Alya was in kitchen, standing beside Nandani who was busy cooking. She was looking lost. Nandani turn to her after getting done. She sighed and hold her hand which made alya conscious.

Na: alya life had to move on and you have to try.

Al: ( nodded) but those memories keep hunting me

Na: it will for few days or months. But remember one day you will be happy.

Al: I always thought Dhruv is the one for me but now I feel disgusted. ( teary eyes) will I ever find love? ( looking at Nandani)

Na: you will and if you don't, then love will find you. ( smiling) just smile and welcome everything that comes your way

I'm not saying that time heal everything. It don't. After sometime you won't cry about it. It won't consume your every thought every second. You will smile. You will laugh. You will have a lot of great days. You will learn to live again. Things will change but you will get used to it. But this doesn't mean that those memories are gone, it just you got more stronger and you learn to live with it. It will not hurt you anymore. You will happy again.

Manik along with others in his cabin, as Manik announced a emergency meeting. He told everything that occur this morning to them.

Ad: such a bastard he is ( angrily gritting his teeth)

Arya: I thought him as a bad human but he is not even qualified to be called as human.

Kar: we will surely make him beg for his life.

Ma: no we will take away his possession, his money, his power.

Cab: yeh uhi na baat ( patting Manik's back or we can say beating him)

Ma: abeeyyy hatt( pushing cabir) jaan lega kya ( making a annoying face)

Cab: pagal h kya..Tera bina main kya kruga

Ad: khayega aur kya

Kar: ha Manik dekha..tere Aarthi ke din yeh ek jagah Beth kar kha rha hoga

Cab: itna bhi bura nhi hu

Ma: chup sab..main Abhi zinda hu

Arya: exactly Manik zinda h