Part 17

After 6 months........

Many things has changed. Manik has done many albums. He is again famous. He was again getting all the love which he deserve

Rishab and nandani along with cavya were his back bone. Manik, rishab and cabir were bestest freind. Rishab and cabir are always ready to irritate manik.

Manan became more close to each other. They were taking their relationship slow. They fought with each other but they are the only one who make up to it. Their love brighten up their life.

Manik was smiling sitting on his desk in office. Cabir was noticing him and when he can't hold further.

Cab: Kya baat h, aaj bhout muskura rha h

Ma: I bought a apartment with my savings ( exclaimed happily) ND I'm gonna suprise nandani.

Cab: what!!! Really!!! Phir toh hotel main party.

Ma: Abeee khana se bahar aa ( smacking his head)

Cab: manik ( seriously) food is love.

Ma: then what about navya. ( rising his eyebrows)

Cab: she is my first love after food.

Manik nodded his head in disbelief. Whom he is arguing with and on which topic.

Ma: cabir I'm leaving this job.

Cab: kyaaaa...but kyu

Ma: I can't stay here always. Cabir I want rise up, take some risk. I want to open my own company and take it to the heights.

Cab: manik mere liye Koi vacancy h.

Ma: ha ( chuckle) tujhe Kaise bhul sakta hu. But for now, I'm going to talk to boss

Cab: all the best broo ( patting his back)

Ma: thanks, I need that ( heading towards boss cabin)

Manik knocks on the cabin door and entered inside after getting the permission.

Ma: sir I want to quit this job.

Boss: but why?

Ma: I want to start my own business. I really can't stay here. I want to go up.

Boss : manik I will not stop you. I have always seen that dedication in you but how will you do that

Ma: I have saved some money with that I will set up my company.

Boss: not bad manik but I have a better offer for you. I will give you money for your company as a loan and will promote your company too.

Ma: thank you sir. I promise I will repay soon.

Boss : manik I have full trust in you. Best of luck for your future.

Manik nodded and went out. Cabir and manik headed to manik's new apartment.

Cab: wohh manik, it's fabulous.

Ma: yeah, it is. That's rishab room ( opening the door)

Cab: he is going to love this. ( looking around)

Ma: I hope so.

Cab: which one is of nandani?

Ma: this ( entering the room adjacent to rishab room)

Cab: its beautiful

Ma: just like her ( smiling)

Cab: oooo majnu Kitna blush krega.

Ma: Chup reh ( going out)

Cab: so, Kab de rha h Suprise nandani ko

Ma: kal

Cab: I'm really happy for you ( hugging manik)

Ma: thanks cabir for supporting.

Cab: Hattt pagle, rulaye ga Kya ( dramatically)

Manik chukled. They both left the house after locking it.

FAB 5 jam room...

Muk: what's happening guys, why aren't we getting any good album. ( frustrated)

Al: I don't know. I can't handle thses small albums any more.

Mad: it's all manik's plan to flop us.

Al: can we please stop blaming him for everything. ( irritated) he has gone now

Vee: Really is he? ( rising Her eyebrows)

Dhr: he is still here, taking all our albums. ( furiously)

Vee: excalty. I so hate him

Mad: me too. Because of him I'm not getting chance. ( angrily)

That's karma. You just can't keep doing wrong things and being a complete aashole and think god is going to bless you. But remember what goes around come back for you. Life is a beautiful with a boomerang called karma. What you did to others will come to you too.

Hello guys

First of all sorry, for no manan moments but this sence was important for upcoming updates.

Excited for manik??

How was the update??

Do vote and comment. ND follow me if you like my work.

ND I really love the response on my previous update.

Thank you guys
Love you all