part 2

Next morning, Manik opened his eyes with a great difficulty but soon frowned seeing the surrounding. He tried to stand up but failed because his start spinning.

Then he saw nandani entering the room.

Na: thank god aap uth gye, Aap yeh medicine le lijiye aur naha lijiye. Aapka sar dard kam Ho jayega.

Manik just nodded holding his head. He gulped the medicine down his throat and went to take bath. Manik slowly remembered yesterday night and was embarrassed.

Ma: shit... How can I do this!!?

Manik went out and saw nandani sitting on the dinning table. He saw around. He went and sat in front of her. Nandani saw him and smiled. She took a plate and put paratha and pickle on it and gave it to him.

Ma: no it's okay, I'm good

Na: manik Khabhi bhi khane ko mna nhi karte.

Ma: thank you ( eating it)

Na: BTW I'm nandani

Ma: manik mahaswa....

He stopped and looked down. Nandani looked at him and immediately got to know what he was feeling.

Na: who doesn't know you, you don't need to introduce yourself. Your are the manik.

Ma: ( painfully) not anymore, I lost my everything.

Na: who said that. You didn't lost anything.

Ma: what are you saying!!? ( confused)

Na: manik you lost your money, your friends who betrayed you. That's not your loss that's their loss who didn't recognize you.

Ma: matlab

Na: manik tum company apne talent, apne mehnat se manage kar rhe the, paise ya fame ki vajah se nhi. Tumhare pass Abhi bhi voh talent h, agar Tum chaho toh Phir se uss position par pauch sakte ho Bas thodi aur mehnat karni pdegi.

Manik looked at her. But this time with determination. She is right. He didn't lost anything.

Ma: Tum yeh Kaise keh sakti Ho ki maine Kuch nhi kra

Na: agar tumne Voh tender tumne becha hota toh Tum thodi na Khud jate balki apne kissi staff ke hatho bejhte. Aur jis project par tum Itne saalo se mehnat kar rhe the, thodi na Kuch paiso ke liye bech dete.

Manik look at the her with amused look. His father didn't trusted him but this girl whom he met few hours ago is trusting him. Is beleaving him. Tears roll down from his eyes.

Ma: ( painfully) Dhruv was asking money from me. It was very huge amount so I asked why he need that but he didn't told me. I said him that I won't give him a single penny until he told me the reason. But he didn't and left. Days passed, I forgot about that. Then yesterday, our rivals got the tender, I was shocked as I believed I will get that. I was a bit upset and went to the parking lot where I heard Dhruv talking with our rival, Ravi. He was giving Dhruv money and was thanking him for giving him the tender. I was shocked. I immediately went to him and dragged him to my father and told him everything. But what he did next shocked me. Dad slapped me. He blamed me for all this. I saw Nyonika and my friehds smriking. I got to know they did this. I an shattered.

Manik was sobbing. Nandani immediately went towards him and consoled him.

Na: manik don't waste these precious pearls for them. Prove them you are not weak,  you can do anything in this world. Prove then you alone is capable of anything.

Ma: can I do this? (innocent)

Na: you can

Nandani said smiling and finally manik roo smiled at her.

Hello guys

How are you?!!?

How was the update???

Do vote and comment, and follow me if you like my works.

Next update will be tommorow.

Thank you
Love you all😘😘