Part 56

Flashback ( 1 week ago)

Nandani was in kitchen along with Manik cooking breakfast. Then only the door bell rang and Nandani went to open it. She saw a lady standing there with a panicked face.

Na: aapko kissi milna h ( sweetly)

Lady; Manik se..voh h Kya ?

Na: ha, aap andar aa jaiye

Lady give her a faint smile and thanked him. Nandani called Manik who came out. He was surprised to see that lady.

Ma: aunty app yaha !? Kaise h app !? ( to Nandani) nandu yaad h Maine btata tha mr Shastri ke baare mai ( Nandani nodded) yeh unki wife h

Mrs Shastri: Manik we need you help ( weakly)

Ma: ha btaiye aunty.

Manik made her sit on sofa and Nandani brought water for her which she immediately drank as she was extremely scared and nervous.

Mrs Shastri: samajh nhi aa rha kha se shuru kro ( scared) after you left, raj sir went into depression. He was missing you a lot and realised that how wrong he was. Shastri ji even advised him to talk to you but he was so shameful for his deeds that he didn't have any courage to face you. Fab 4 took advantage of this and made all his property on there name. After that raj sir just left from there and started living in old age home. But Shastri ji never loose hope, he was continuously busy finding proofs against fab 4 and one day they got it. Dhruv had leaked the tender and he had done the deal using your landline, but he didn't knew that the talks are recorded. When Shastri ji got that recording, he immediately contacted vocal expect and get that voice checked and he got the proof that the voice was of dhruv. He immediately went to raj sir to tell him that and raj sir were really angry seeing this. He went to office to confront them but only maddy and veebha were there. He threaten them that he will give that proof to police and media and maddy..( crying)

Ma: maddy Kya aunty!!? Btaiye Kya hua !??? ( inpatient and scared)

Mrs Shastri: he kil..led your fat..her.( choking)

Manik immediately went numb listening to her. Nandani palmed her mouth in shock. Her gaze immediately went to manik, she had seen him craving for his father trust, many times he had said that one day he will gain his trust, one day they will be together but now listening to this news made her scared for him. Manik was just numb, he felt hollow. Soon he felt Nandani arms around him, comforting him.

Na: mani I'm there with you

Listening her words, Manik hugged her tightly and cried while Nandani kept caressing his back in order to calm him.

Mrs Shastri: Manik

Manik looked at her breaking the hug and wiping his tears. He had to strong.

Ma: je aunty ( breaking voice)

Mrs Shastri : iss pendrive main saare saaboot h fab 4 ke khilaf. ( giving him the pen drive) jab raj sir office gye unke peeche mr Shastri bhi gye the aur uhone khoon hote dekha. Voh bhout darr gye the liken uhone unki video bna li. Par veebha ne uhne dekh liya tha aur agar din unn logo ne mere chote bete Aakash ko school se kidnap kar liye aur humhe dhamki di ki hum police ya tumhe kuch na btaye. ( folding her hand and crying) please manik mere bache ko bacha lo. 7 mahine hogye h Maine usse dekha nhi. Pta nhi kaisi halat main hoga voh.

Manik immediately stood up and kneel in front of her and holder her folded hands.

Ma: aunty apne iss bete par bharosa rakhiye, main Aakash ko sahi salamat aapke pass le aauga.