Part 20

Manik entered the house very late being tired. But he was content. He got the first contract that too from a big company. His life seems beautiful to him now.

Manik saw nandani sitting on the sofa, watching TV. But this late. Maybe she is waiting for him. He smiled and went to her and dropped himself on the sofa next to her.

Na: Tum aagye ( looking at him)

Ma: nhi abhi bhi office main hu

Na: ( glaring) manik Seedha mere question ka jabab nhi de sakta Ho

Ma: nandani Tumhare question Seedhe kha hote h

Na: hadh hi h

Ma: Vaise tum soi kyu nhi

Na: tumhara wait Kar rhi thi. Acha Tum fresh ho jau, main khana garam kar deti hu. ( standing up)

Ma: nhi ( pulling her back) stay with me.

Nandani smiled and sat beside him. Manik kept his head on her shoulder and hold her hand.

Ma: nandani I got a contract from batra interprises. It's a very big contract. Although I have said everyone that we can do it but I'm scared. This is my first contract and that too from a very big company. I don't know, I'm feeling that I can't do it.

Nandani silently listened to him. She smiled at him.

Na: manik till the time you will trust yourself you can do anything. ND this contract is nothing manik, you have done so many other big contracts earlier. Didn't you ( manik nodded) ND neither you are alone. Aryaman, cabir and Karan are with you. I'm sure you will complete it on time.

Manik felt a kind of relief listening to her. Sharing his day, his problem with her made him feel that their is someone with him. Weather she solve it or not but it make him relief. In life you need someone with whom you can share anything without any hesitation. With whom you can be you.

Na: ab bhook lag gyi.

Ma: ha( chuckling)

Na: main khana garam Karti hu ( moving towards kitchen)

Ma: rishab soo gya?

Na: ha.

Manik nodded and went to freshen up. They both had their dinner, sharing their Day with each other. Manik espescailly telling how he managed to survive cabir's drama.

After having dinner, manik went to rishab room to check on him. He kissed his forehead wishing him good night. He went to nandani's room and saw her sitting on the bed reading book.

Manik went to her and kept his head on her lap. Nandani kept her book aside and carresed his head, playing with his hairs.

Na: manik soo jau, you have wake early in the morning.

Ma: nandu please main yahi soo jau, Pta nhi Kya I'm feeling not good.

Na: you lie down, main lights off kar ke aati hu.

Nandani came back after switching off the lights. Manik kept his head on her chest and snuggled into her as of he is hiding himself from the world.

Nandani knew their is something which manik is hiding something.

Na: manik what happened. ( softly caressing his hairs)

Ma: nandani I was at the gaming store to buy a vedio game for champ. I met Dhruv their. I tried to ignore him but he said that I'm a curse. I destroyed my father and their life. Because of me my father is at loss. Because of me they are facing problems. ( sobbing) he even said that because I'm a curse that why my mom left me.

Nandani just closed her eyes feeling his pain. How can someone can step so low to hurt someone.

Na: manik, you are not a curse. You are a blessing. See we are happy and that's only because of you. You even did everything for them but it's their fault that they didn't understand your hardwork and put the blame on you. Don't feel low because of them.

Manik looked at her for few seconds and then again hugged her tightly.

Na: manik what those people say about you is a reflection of them not you, so try to forget it.

Ma: nandu will my mom be prond of me ?( innocently)

Na: of course manik, she maybe smiling seeing your success. But if you cry like then she will also be sad. So smile.

Finally he smiled which reached his eyes. Manik snuggled into her and slept peacefully. Nandani was ruffling his hairs.

Na: oh shitt!! Your birthday is coming ( looking at manik) I promise manik I will make it speacail for you.

Nandani kissed his forehead and slept hugging him.

Hello guys.
How are you all!???

Dekha Maine Kitna jaldi update de diya. Soo proud of me 😁😁😁😁

Vaise update Kaisa tha???

As their were very less manan scene in last few updates so here you go...hope you liked it.

Do vote and comment and follow me if you like my works.

ND guys, I really love your respond on my previous update. Thank you for it. 😘

I will update soon.

Thank you guys
Love you all