Part 54

6 month later

As lockdown was going on, all were at home. But that doesn't mean they don't see each other. Every evening, they used to do video call and talk. In this whole time, Manik and Nandani bond grew more stronger. There was no one to disturb them now, so they were mostly together. They played scramble,ludo and always one of them end up flipping the board because they were loosing. As they were at home, Manik used to teach the office work to Nandani. She had completed her graduation and is going to join the office as junior managing director. Manik used to teach her and also gave some office work to her to complete. At first, Nandani had a lot of trouble to handle it but eventually got to know. All this time manik was beside her and not even for a second he got irritated instead he always answers her or explain her calmly. Other side, alya also got involve in games with Rishab which obviously made him happy but adik cranky. Every time he called her, she is busy playing. Sometimes he talk about the game only but got irritated too and complain to her. There relationship grows in this lockdown. They both are aware of each other feeling and just waiting for the right time to confess.

Not only theirs, Karan and krystal relationship too grew stronger. It became there routine to call each other and discuss every single thing they did. As they didn't got a chance to go on a date, so they did in video call. Karan arrange dinner for him with a candle and same arrangement was done by krystal. They video called each other and had there dinner with lots of talk. And seeing Karan busy, aryaman did few more experiments making him annoyed but at the end it turn out to be good.

Cabir was the only one, who did all the household work alone. Fun thing aside, he truly prove out to a good husband. He always make sure navya have something and doesn't be empty stomach. He keep check on her on how much water she is having. Even in this lockdown he learned few more dishes other than Maggie. Harshad and suman were happy too. They got to spend time with each other. Since they got together, they struggled to spend some cozy moments with each other.

Today, was a very important day for malhotra industry. They submitted a very important tender last week and it's result was going to come today. If they got this tender, then it will gain them a lot of profit. Right now, Manik, aryaman and Karan were at the tender office. They were about to enter inside, when they heard a voice and turn around. They saw cabir approaching them.

Cab: sorry sorry main late hogya

Ma: Abeyy tu yaha Kya kar rha h? Tujhe ghar par hona chaiye tha, navya ke saath.

Cab: I know. ( mischievous smile) Liken main maddy aur dhruv ka haarta hua cehra kaise miss kar sakta hu

Cabir said and move inside. Others too followed him smiling. But entering inside, they numbed with the most unpleasant people, dhruv and madhyam and both were smirking.

Dhr: oh look who's here

Cab: you don't know. Aakhain kharab hogyi h

Dhr: shut up okay ( glaring him)

Arya: make us

Mad: we will when we'll get this tender

Ma: will see that.

They move forward to take there seat. Some refreshments were served to them, which cabir ate immediately and not just his but Karan's too. Soon, a person came and announced the result.

Announcer : good morning ladies and gentlemen, as you know we have gathered here for the results of the tender you all submitted last week. So without any delay I'll announce the result. The tender that is selected is of malhotra industries. Congratulations.

Manik, cabir, Karan and aryaman immediately grinned widely, and hugged each other. People around them congratulated them. Karan notice maddy and Dhruv standing at the corner with a angry face.

Kar: guys lets go and shut there mouth

Manik too smirked listening to him and they all went to them.

Cab: kaisa lagta h itne baarr harr ke aur voh bhi manik se ( with a serious face)

Dhr: just shut up

Arya: tujhe Teri teacher nhi bas yahi sikhaya h Kya ( laughing)

Mad: iss baar jeet gye toh Kya hua...just wait and watch

Ma: dikhane ke liye bacha hi Kya h, ( dangerously) nd what you did with alya, you will pay for that.

Mad: Kya krego tum huhh

Kar: jydaa kuch nhi..bas tumhe sadak par le aayege, khi aur job nhi milne dege, tumhare ghar tumse chin jayega

Cab: nd then you will be like ( singing ) chan se jo tute koi sapna jag suna suna sage

Arya: good one bro ( laughing and patting cabir's back hard)

Cab: Abeyy haddi thode ga Kya

Ma: ab itna acha gaya toh yeh toh banta h

Cabir made a bad face and started walking towards the main gate followed by others. They immediately drove to office. They all celebrated there win and continued there work.

Next day
It was five in the morning, Manik opened his eyes and quickly switch off the alarm before Nandani could wake up. He carefully untangled himself from her and move out of the room. He directly move downstairs where rishab was already waiting for him. The hall were decorated with balloons.

Ri: bhaii Maine decoration kardi, ab chalo breakfast bnana h

Ma: chal

They both move towards the kitchen. After few minutes they heard a voice and became stiff thinking it's Nandani but it was alya.

Ri: Kya di dra diya aapne

Al: tum log Kya kar rhe ho ( confused)

Ma: aaj Mother's Day h toh Rishab Nandani ke liye surprise plan kar rha h

Al: main bhi help kru ( excitedly)

Ri: cake ko decorate kar do

Alya nodded excitedly and helped them. After half an hour Nandani came downstairs and was surprised to see everything decorated. Rishab came forward and hugged her.

Na: ye Kya ho rha h ( confused. Breaking the hug)

Ri: happy Mother's Day di. I know you are my sister but for me you are not less than a mother. It's said that a sister is your first friend and second mother. But in my case, you are my everything, you is my first friend, my father, my father. You had always protected me and care for me. Even you ( sniffed ) sacrifice your studies for me. I'll always thankful to you

Rishab burst into tears by the end and so do Nandani. She immediately hugged her.

As a daughter, my mom is my advice giver, partner in crime, best friend, shopping buddy, hand holder, broken heart healer, psychologist, teacher, chef, nerve calmer, problem solver, doctor and what not. She is everything to me. And I believe, everyone else has the same feeling , right?

Nothing is lost until mom can't find it
Happy Mother's Day ❤️

Hello guys
How are you all??

How's the update??

Few words for maddy and Dhruv baizzati??🤣🤣

Few words for rishab?

Few words for Manik??

Do vote and comment.

Thank you
Love you all