Part 38

Har: ( wiping his tears) acha now tell me nandu, what are you doing now!?

Na: bhai I'm a teacher, but now I'm quitting my job and continuing my studies.

Har: study of!? ( confused)

Ma: she wanted to became a engineer.

Har: really ( looking at nandani to which she nodded) I'm really proud of you. ND rishab what's he doing!?

Na: he is pursuing her higher education at space.

Ma: nandu main ghar hokar aata hu, it's 4 in the morning.

Na: main bhi chalti hu. ( to harshad) Bhai main thode Der main aati hu.

Har : Thik h, aur iss baar please rishab ko lekar Aana.

Nandani nodded. Manik didn't objected as he know she needs him right now. She want to speak, she want to express her feeling but can't infront of harshad. Yeah, he is her brother but this all is new for her. She just can't open up in front of him. Any relation just can built in a second. It takes time. It takes emotions. It takes love.

Manan sat inside the car. Manik start driving while nandani was looking outside the window. He kept glancing at her. Many emotions were flowing in her. Manik parked the car at the side. Nandani looked at him being confused.

Ma: come here

Manik remove the seat belt and pulled nandani on his lap. She happily hugged him, keeping her head on his chest. He caressed her hairs.

Ma: nandu speak up, keeping your emotions inside your heart won't work ( softly)

Na: I don't know what to say manik. I didn't expected harshad to be my step brother. When suman told me my father is no more. I felt my heart aching. Even though I hate him but I'm still sad because of his death. After mom left, I didn't felt orphan. Somewhere deep in my heart, I knew my dad is alive. But today I feeling that. ( teary eyes)

Ma: nandani you are not. Orphan means someone who doesn't have family but you have. You have rishab, me, cabir, navya, aryanan, karan and now you got harshad. You have such a big family abd you are saying yourself as orphan. That's bot fair.

Na: ( chuckled) I love you manik

Ma: I love you too nandani.

You know the best part of their relationship is that they say I love you less but express it by their action more. They express it by caring for each other. By remembering each other little things. By doing cute things for each other.

Na: manik

Ma: hmm( carresing her hairs)

Na: I'm fine.

Ma: are you sure

Na: yeah ( nodding) ghar Chale!?

Ma: ha( kissing her forehead)

Nandani again settled back on her seat and manik started driving. They reached their home in few minutes. Coming out of the car, they entered the building. Taking the life they reached their home and entered inside.

Ma: I will check on rishab

Nandani nodded. She went to kitchen to make something. After sometime manik came down and saw nandani in the kitchen, she was yawning while cutting the vegetables. Manik nodded his head in disbelief and went to her.