Part 45

Rishab, Manik and Nandani were sitting on dinning table enjoying there tea with cookies. Manik and Rishab were talking while Nandani was rechecking the grocery shopping list. After getting content that she ins't forgetting something, she turn to manik.

Na: Manik chalo

Ma: just a minute. I will get my wallet.

Ri: Di mere liye kuch le aana ( sheepishly smiling)

Nandani nodded with a smile. It was rishab habbit since childhood. Whenever Nandani used to go out for shopping Rishab always asked her to bring something for her. On her return home, he used to dig his face into that shopping bag and became really happy to find snacks. He used to hug her excitedly.Rishab was very small when there mother died. For him Nandani was his mother and father before his sibling. Trust me, the best relation you own in this world is sibling. You fight with them, laugh with them, sometimes blame each other for something you did. But remember they are one to whom you say that 'don't tell this about mom'. Am I right!?

Manik quickly got his wallet and car keys. Rishab locked the door after they left and started watching tv. Manik and Nandani headed towards the store. Reaching there, Manik took a shopping cart and entered inside.

Ma: kaha se start kre (leaning into shopping cart)

Na: phele snacks

Ma: tumhare eating habits bhi Rishab jaise ho rhe h (glaring her) phele fruits and vegetables

Manik pull the shopping cart and Nandani followed him with a grumpy face. She know he is right. Since she started her college, she behave no less than a teenager. He noticed her being changed in a good way. She became more free. Change also include her eating habits which has changed. She is munching snacks. In morning, Manik forcefully made her eat something healthy and make sure she carry her lunch. But despite that, she would eat some junk from canteen.

Nandani take over the shopping cart while Manik started picking the fruits and vegetables and keeping them in cart. Nandani was following him pulling the cart. After done, they both move towards the soft drink section. Manik open the refrigerator.

Na: Manik take the coke

Ma: ha Nandu ( picking a 2l coke bottle)

Na: Manik pick one more

Ma: no. One is enough or else you and Rishab won't have anything else. ( strenly looking at her)

Na: you are bad ( making a bad face)

Ma: for your health I can be anything

Before Nandani could say anything, they heard some noise and turn back. Manik immediately stiffened. Fab 4 was approaching towards them misbehaving with people around them. They were pushing there cart or shouting on people to clear there way. They seem a little drunk. Dhruv was ahead of all of them. They all reached near Manan. Dhruv was about to bumped with Nandani but Manik pulled her towards him and he got hit with the cart. Dhruv turn his head to them.

Dhr: ohh look who is here( shouting) the great Manik Malhotra. ( to manik with a smirk ) kya Manik ek baar to takrane deta ( lustily looking at Nandani)

Ma: don't you dare ( holding his cheeks furiously)

Dhr: voohhho ( raising his hands up and making a fake scared face) I'm scared

Dhr: voohhho ( raising his hands up and making a fake scared face) I'm scared. Manik chill out. She is hot just like your sister alya ( laughing shamelessly) oh alya I miss her body

Ma: ( punching him) I will not leave you

Manik punched him and Dhruv fell on the floor. Dhruv look at him furiously and stood up. He was about to punch Manik but he hold his fist and slapped him. Nandani became a little scared seeing there fight. People around them started abusing fab 4 after listening Dhruv words. Fab3 felt that they are soon gonna attack by people, so they dragged Dhruv with them.

Muk: Manik behave. How can you hit him so badly ( angering)

Ma: ohh look who is saying to behave. Girlll first go and learn the basic manner then talk to me

People around them hooted for Manik. Fab 4 felt insulted. A teenage girl came towards fab 4 and slapped Dhruv.

Girl: once I used to admire you but knowing your reality I felt disgusting by just listening your name. How can you say something like that about a girl. ( fierce)

Vee: ( furiously) hey you little bi***. Stay out of our matter ( raising her hand to hit her but Nandani caught her hand)

Na: just shut up. ( pushing her hands away)

Mad: hey listen Manik's girlfriend don't create a scene here( irritated tone)

Ma: we all know who is creating scene here. Nd ( dangerously holding his coller)it's my lady warning stay away from my family.

Manik left his shirt collar. Fab 4 just left furiously glaring Manik. The girl who slapped Dhruv clicked few photos with them as she was a admire of him. Everyone there started taking pics with Manik. Nd Manik without complaining appreciated everyone. After few minutes, Manik got free. He turn around and saw Nandani standing there admiring him with a smile. He smiled and went to her. She hugged him.

Na: I'm so proud of you ( grinning )

Ma: same. (Smiling) let's continue shopping.

Na: yeah.

They both completed the shopping and left for home. On the other side, fab3 furiously entered the maheswari mansion.

Mad: I'm fed up with him. ( turning to Dhruv) what was the need to open your mouth ( angrily)

Dhr: common guys, it's not my fault. His girlfriend is dangerously hot. What can I do

Vee: hotter than me also?(jealously)

Dhr: you are nothing in front of her. Okay so don't fly so high.

Vee: how can you say that ( angry)

Muk: shhh guys. Don't start fight . I'm already irritated( irritated face)

Mad: yeah. Remember we have a important meeting today so just get ready.

Hello guys
How are you all???

How's the update??

Few words for Manan and fab4 face off???

Few words for Manik???

Few words for Nandani???

Do vote and comment and thank you for your precious votes and comment on my last update.

Suggestion box???

There is still some fab4 and Manan part in next update.

Thank you guys
Love you all