part 21

After 6 month

Manik's company was going pretty well. He was getting some big projects also. In this one month, many more employee also joined malhotra industries. He was now one of the top leading bussines man in Mumbai.

Manan grew more closer. They used to sleep together but never cross the line. They were taking their relationship slow.

Like any other morning, manan were sleeping peacefully with each other. Manik moved in his sleep indicating he is awake. Without opening his eyes he pulled nandani more closer to him.

Nandani smiled in her sleep and snuggled more into him making him smile.

I lost myself but then in you I discover a new me. A happy me. Manik lost himself after his mother death. He was just working to make his friend and father happy. But after meeting nandani he discover a new him. Never in his life he thought he would be this happy someday.

Manik slowly opened his eyes to witness the most beautiful view. Nandani was sleep snuggling into him. Her long black silky hairs were all over his hand on which she was resting her head. Her mouth was slightly open and a little of her saliva was flowing out of her mouth.

Manik smiled and put the hair strands behind her ear. He wipe the saliva off her coner of her lips using his thumb. Isn't it cute!?

Manik slowly untangled himself and move out of the bed not before peeking her forehead.

Ma: ( standing in the shower) life seems so beautiful now ( smile) with nandani. Mumma you used to say na that one day a angel will come in my life and lighten it up. You were right, she had come and made my life worth living. ( blushy smile) her birthday is coming, in gonna make it speacail like she has done.

Flashback

Manik was sleeping peacefully on his bed. He stretched his right hand to hold nandani but she was not their.

Manik opened his eyes and looked around. She was not their but their was a balloon hung on the edge of the bed. A card was stuck on it. He took that.

'Someone I love was born today. '

He smiled. Every year he was just used to spend his birthday in office, working. But this year seems different.

He found another card on the other side of the balloon.

'stop smiling and come to terace '

Manik ruffled his hairs and move towards terace. As soon he entered their, he was mesmerized by the decor.

The whole terrace was decorated with yellow colour bulb. He move towards the Conner.