Part 32

Manik laughed at her. He slowly moved towards her and sat next to her and pulled her towards him. Nandani came to him, crashing to his well built chest. She looked up at him, and made a confusing pout. He leaned Forward. Nandani became nervous seeing this, she closed her eyes feeling manik warm breathe on her cheeks.

But she felt no movement. Opening her eyes, she found herself in manik's arms. Manik was holding her in bridal style.

[ all tomatoes and eggs are not accepted. Mere ghar par already bhout h 😂😂😂😂]

Ma: kya hua nandu, you were expecting something else ( smriking)

Nandani blushed hard listening to him. She managed to nod bet head in no. Manik smile at her blushing face and took her to his room. Now gifts were long forgotten business.

Entering the room, manik placed her near the washroom and went to cupboard. He took out her pj and tshirt and handed to her. Nandani went to washroom and change into her comfy clothes. While manik changed himself in his pj in room only.

After few minutes,

Manan were lying in each other arms. Manik was leaning his back to the bedrest with nandani lying on his chest. Manik was holding her from back. With other hand he was holding a mini pad in which they were watching a movie, cuddling with each other.

Only the lamp placed on the side table was open, giving sufficient to see the furniture

Only the lamp placed on the side table was open, giving sufficient to see the furniture. But suddenly it goes off which gain manan attention. Nandani looked outside the window, and immediately jumped off the manik's arms.

Na: manik!!! It's raining ( excitedely)

Manik too looked outside. It was raining heavily. But before he could say anything, nandani ran outside his room.

Ma: nandu stop

Manik stood up from the bed and went outside the room. He saw terace door open, and immediately ran their. But the sight in front of him made him taking deep breaths. He was smitten with capital S.

Nandani was standing their, spreading her hands. A beautiful smile was playing on her lips. Her eyes were closed. Her tshirt and shorts were clinging to her body defining her each and every curve.

Manik slowly took steps towards her. Nandani's hand collide with his chest which made her look at him. She looked into his eyes, but today his eyes hold something different. Something which made her shiver. Their was love, immense amount of love but with that it hold desire, passion.

Manik slowly sneaked his hands on her tiny waist and he pulled her closer. Due to this sudden pull, nandani lost her balance and got slipped because of wet floor. But manik hold her more tightly and pulled her extremely close. Her nose was torching his. Their was a different spark in their eyes. Looking deep into her eyes, maybe reading them, manik leaned forward.