Part 8

1 month later..................

Manik was working really hard. He used to do overtime ND his boss was very impressed by him. Cabir and manik made a great bond. They were best friends to each other. Manik found a sister in navya. Rishab was his favorite. He used to save him from nandani and sometimes give him secretly ice cream which obviously nandani got to know later but didn't say anything.

Manik and nandani too came close to each other. Nandani was his bestest freind, his love. Yes, he realised he love her but is scared to confess. Fattu malhotra 😁😁

Nandani was sitting on the sofa, thinking about her life. She was smiling all the time.

Lady : beta main andar aa jau

Nandani looked up and smiled.

Na: lata aunty, namaste

La: kush Raho beta

Na: aaye bethtiye aunty, main pani lekar aati hu

La: nhi beta, main toh bas tumhe invite karne aayi. Kal orphange main function h bacho ke liye.

Na: aunty aap invite nhi bhi karte tab bhi mai aajati

La: acha beta, tumgare nazar main Koi acha singer Ho toh btana

Na: umm( thinking something) aunty ek h toh, par phele baat karni pdegi

La: Thik h beta, Mujhe bta dena

Na: jarur aunty

Lata aunty left. Nandani sat on the sofa thinking about something.

On the other side, manik and cabir were enjoying, talking.

Ma: I'm sooo happy today, Meri pheli mehnat ki kamayi ( holding the cheque)

Cab: congrats bro, bta party kha de rha h

Ma: Hattt tujhe kaun party de rha h..main toh pehle nandu ke liye Kuch lunga.

Cab: dost dost na raha, par pyaar pyaar hi raha ( dramatically)

Ma: Tu thakta nhi h itna drama kar ke

Cab: nhi ( grinning)

Manik just rolled his eyes on his friend antics. They both left for home. On his way to home, he went to a boutique.

Cab: bhai ab kya Tu frock pehne ka

Cabir said and then laugh on his own joke. Manik glared him which obviously doesn't affect him. Manik went to the counter.

Ma: excuse me, did you still have that dress which I told to keep on hold.

Person : sir you name

Ma: manik malhotra

Person : yes sir, here you go ( giving him the packet) you can pay at the billing counter

Ma: thank you

Manik went to the billing counter and paid for that dress. Cabir smiled knowing the dress is for nandani.

Cab: yeh kab tune Dekhi.

Ma: Two weeks back, jab office se ghar jaa rha tha tab Dekhi. Dekhte hi nandu ki yaad aayi, tab hi decide Kar liya tha ki pheli income se nandu ke liye lunga.

Cab: she devseve it

Ma: yeah ( smiling) let's go. Abhi rishab ke liye bhi Lena h.

Cab: chal, Uske Baad Meri pastry.

Ma: chal bukkhad.

They both left. Manik bought a PC vedio game for rishab and then they had the pastry. Manik got two for rishab and nandani.

Na: manik congratulations( exclaimed happily)

Ma: cabir ne bta diya( cursing cabir in his mind)

Na: yeah, he called me ND told you got your income.

Ma: Yarrr Mujhe tumhe suprise Dena tha( pouting)

Na: it's okay manik,

Ma: acha I got pastry for champ and you

Na: shhh.....dheere bolo. Rishab ne sun liya toh khana nhi khayega.

Ma: okay..( giving tumps up to her)

Rishab came from the room and hugged manik. Manik too hugged him back.

Then they all had the dinner together ND had the pastry.

Ma: rishab this is for you

Ri: oh my god, vedio game ( excitedly)

Ma: isse hum sath main khelege.

Hello guys
How are you all??

How was the update!!??

Do vote and comment.

I will update soon.

Thank you
Love you all