Part 7

Manik entered the house with cabir. Manik was having a annoyed look on his face listening cabir jokes.

But soon a smile broke on his face. Nandani was standing their cooking with navya , laughing on something.

Na: manik congratulations!!!!!!! ( exclaimed happily)

Nandani exclaimed happily as soon as she sat manik. Manik chuckle at her excitement.

Ri: bhai congrats ( hugging manik)

Ma: thanks champ( ruffling his hairs)

Nav: acha let's go, dinner is ready.

They all had dinner with lots of talks. Cavya went their home after having dinner. Rishab went to sleep after doing his homework. Manik was sitting on sofa, going through some files.

Na: manik, this is for you ( giving him a guitar)

Ma: yeh Kis liye?

Na: Tumhari zindigi ki nayi suruaat ke liye ( smiling)

Ma: thank you nandani. But main ab music chord chuka hu ( coldly)

Na: voh kyu

Ma: it reminds of my past betrayal

Na: manik music is your peace don't loose it. Your voice is god gift. If music Connects u to your past then make new memories with it and forget your past. Manik music makes you, you. Don't forget that.

Saying this nandani left to bedroom. Manik was still their thinking about her words. He smiled and took the gutair.

Ma: I Won't Leave leave music, I promise. Nandani you are just like my mom, your thoughts are just like my mom. I miss you mom but you are at better place. Away from these cruel world.

Manik stood up and went to balcony and sat down. He took the gutair and start tuning it.

Jab chot kabhi mere lag jaati thi
To aankh teri bhi to bhar aati thi
Maa.... o maa!

( manik sang missing his mom. Nandani heard and come to the balcony and saw manik singing. She smiled)

Jab chot kabhi mere lag jaati thi
To aankh teri bhi to bhar aati thi
Ek chhoti si phoonk se teri
Sabhi dard mere hote thhe gum

Aaj bhi koi chot lage to
Yaad aati ho, yaad aati ho tum
Aaj bhi meri aankh bhare to
Yaad aati ho, yaad aati ho tum

( manik sang, telling his mom how much he missed her. )

Maa.. meri maa.. meri maa....
O maa.. meri maa, meri maa.. maa..

Teri baaton mein apni har ik main
Uljhan ka hall pa leta tha
Tere hathon ki roti aksar hi
Bhookh se zyada kha leta tha

Teri baaton mein apni har ik main
Uljhan ka hall pa leta tha
Tere hathon ki roti aksar hi
Bhookh se zyada kha leta tha
Tera hissa main
Tera qissa main
Jo sabko sunaati ho tum

Aaj bhi meri baat chale to
Yaad aati ho, yaad aati ho tum
Aaj bhi meri, aankh bhare to
Yaad aati ho, yaad aati ho tum..

( tears came in his eyes even in nandani too. She admired her love for his mother and closed her eyes praying for his success)

Maa.. meri maa.. meri maa....
Maa.. meri maa, meri maa.. maa..

Kone ko thaame tere aanchal ke
Be-fikra main so jaata tha
Mere dil mein kya
Hai tere bina maa
Koi samjha hi naa pata tha
Jo ho sang tu na
To ho jag suna
Pyaar itna jataati ho tum

Aaj bhi koi ... lage to
Yaad aati ho, yaad aati ho tum
Aaj bhi meri aankh bhare to
Yaad aati ho, yaad aati ho tum

O meri maa.. meri maa....
meri maa, meri maa.. maa..

As soon manik end the song, he burst into tears. Nandani ran to him to console him.

Na: manik ( softly)

Manik saw her and immediately hugged her. Nandani was softly rubbing his back in order to console him but he was still crying. She let him takeout all his pain. Even she herself was crying seeing him like this.

After few minutes manik was calm but he didn't left her. He kept his head on her lap and lay down looking at the sky. Nandani was caressing his hairs, admiring him.

Ma: pta h, I was really small when my mom died. I didn't remember anything but related to her I remembered everything. She used to say that music made me manik. Just manik. ND after listening to you I felt like she is with me. You are just like her. Your thoughts are like her.

Nandani was looking at him. As soon he compared Her with his mom, a unknown pride surrounded his heart. She smiled.

Na: manik, you mom is always with you here (pointing towards his heart, manik smiled) she is seeing you, so smile. Your mom will scold me if see saw you crying.

Ma: Nahh...she will bless you for being with me in my tough times.

Na: manik I will always with you.

Ma: I trust you nandani. Thank you

Na: manik you don't need to thank me for being with you.

Ma: this thank you is not for that.

Na: then ( confused)

Ma: for giving me a family, which I always craved for. When I used to return home after work their was no one waiting for me. Their was no one caring for me. I always craved for a happy family.But after meeting you I got a family. Today after returning home I saw you making food for me. ND this made my heart flutter with happiness. You teached me that money is not everything. You gave me the famiky which I always craved for.

Nandani smiled to the fullest listening him. Manik too smile. They both then looked at sky smiling.

Hello guys
How are you???

How was the update!!??

Do vote and comment.

Next update will be updated soon.

Thank you
Love you all