Part 22

Manik was working in his small yet classy cabin. Hard work and dedication can get you anything. Manik proved it. 6 months of focus and dedication got him in the top in the Mumbai.

Around 1 month back, he bought a new plot for his office. He decided as his bussines will grew, he will get built more building accordily. But for now, as the staff is not that much he got a beautiful building with two cabins. One for him and one for cabir.

[ AN: manik's office images will be given seperatly ]

Everyone has heard about manik's kindness and after they got to know that he has started his own separate bussines, all supported him. His old clients, when he worked in maheawari industries, also joined hands with him. ND that's the reason manik is in top now as big multinational companies is with him.

Do good things without any expectations. God is seeing all, he will repent you someday.

Manik was working, when he heard some noises. Being irritated he move towards the reception area. ND what he saw made him shocked. FAB 5 were standing their, arguing with the receptionist.

Ma: what's happening here!? ( softly yet sternly)

Receptionist : sir they are here without any appointment and are aguring to meet you.

Ma: how dare you stop them

Manik said sternly to the receptionist. FAB 5 smriked listening to him but manik's next word made their evil smrik fall.

Ma: you could just get them throw out of the building rather that stopping them. Call the guards.

Receptionist : yes sir.

Mad: manik common we are your friends

Ma: oh really, but I don't remember us being friends Mr madhyam. ND if you here to get help from me or trap me in your dirty games then let me tell you I'm not gonna fall this time.

Dhr: manik why we will do this!? Don't show us this attitude.

Ma: Mr Dhruv, I also read newspaper. I know the condition of you guys ( smriking) vaise if you want I can give you some small contracts or a job here. At least roz drink karne ke liye paise mill jayege.

FAB felt insulted. They immediately moved out as they saw everyone laughing on them. It was a day, when fab 5 insulted him. ND today the history repeats. Manik felt a unknown relief. He told his PA to cancel all this meetings and postpone it to tomorrow.

Right now, he need nandani. Quickly moving out of the building, he drove to the school where nandani teaches. It was 2:35. Nandani must be free by now. Thought he. Reaching their he stood leaning on his car.

After few minutes, nandani step our of the school building. She saw manik. He was surrounded by his fans. Smiling, she moved towards him. As soon manik's gaze fall on nandani, he immediately pulled her into a hug. His fans were admiring them.

Fan 1: you both look very cute toghter

Fan 2 : right. You both are couple goals.

Manan smile listening to them. Manik thanked them and gave them autographs. After giving needed attention to his fans he sat in the car and drove towards home.

He believed that he is nothing without his admirer. Whenever he is approached by his any of his fans, he never neglect them. ND nandani, she loved his this quality. She always supports him.

Na: Aaj mere school Kaise!?

Ma: Tumhari yaad aayi toh aagya.

Na: acha, aisa Kya hua Aaj office main!?

It didn't shocked manik. He knew she knows him more than he knows himself. Manik told him everything, what happened today.

Na: are you okay!? ( concerned)

Ma: never like before. I feel relief today nandu. ( smiling, clutching her hand in his)

Na: I'm proud of you ( kissing his cheeks)

Ma: nandani accident Ho jayega ( smiling with a little blush)

Na: okay ( withdrawing Her hand)

Ma: nandani ( whining)

Na: what ( manik pointed towards their hand) accident ho jayega ( innocent face)

Ma: nhi hoga ( clutching her hand again making her laugh loudly)

Manik picked rishab from his coaching. As his 12th boards were over, he was preparing for collage enterace. He drove to home.

Na: aaj khane main Kya bnau!?

Ma: abhi Kuch light bnau, raat main bahar dinner karte h.

Ri: Woww Bhai, but usee phele gaming centre jayege.

Ma: done.

Manik helped nandani in cooking. How perfect it is. Manan cooking together. Isn't it!? They all had their lunch.

Ri: di sirf 10 minute h aapke pass ready hone ke liye.

Na: rishab no chocolate for 1 week.

Ri: diii ( crying face)

Na: 2 weeks.

Manik laughed at rishab face. Rishab looked at him with aapka bhi din aayega face.

Ma: chal tu bhi jakar ready hoja.

Manik was celebrating today. Today he himself felt that he can do anything. With nandani and rishab beside him, he is the luckiest person in this world.

On the other side, bring insulted by manik today FAB 5 were in shocked. Never they imagined manik will do this. They have always seen a calm manik. Their is a saying people who use other people as stepping stone will loose their balance one day. ND that's the exactly situation of FAB 5.

Mad: bloody Bastard ( angrily)

Vee: I never felt this insulted in my whole life.

Dhr: I will not leave him. ( frustrated)

Muk: one day he will surely come to us. ( smriking)

Alya was only the silent one. She is just fed up making them realise their mistake. She was manik's first friend in the high school. Still, after many years she remembered how he consoled her on Raksha Bandhan. She was the only child of her parents but they never wanted a girl so they dropped her in front of the orphange. She was all alone all her life fighting from this world. In manik, she found a brother. But when he needed her as a sister she was not their. Feeling extremely guilty she stood up and move out.

FAB 4 were still blaming manik. Goshhh when will they understand that they can't continue to bad things to others and then expect good for themselves.

Hello guys
How was the update!?

Do vote and comment ND follow me if you like my works.

FAB 5 bezzati.. How was it!??

Few words for manik!?

Few words for nandani!?

Few words for FAB 5!?

Few words for alya!?

I hope you all felt happy after knowing that alya consider manik as her brother only 😁😁😁

y8401689092 I tried to follow your advice. Hope I was good!? But I promise I will try to improve more. ND thank you so much. Your advice is really helpful 😊😊

Thank you guys
I will update soon.

Love you all