Epilogue

Hello people 👋😃
How are you all!???

In the last chapter, many of you were unhappy with the ending of the story, and said that there are many scenes I can write. Even I agree on that.

But I'm not able to put them in the flow of the story. Nd plus, the things I planned for this story are already completed. Nd I don't want to drag it unnecessarily long as ultimately it will became boring.

It's true, I have few things I had planned abs even thought to edit. But then I dropped the idea. Maybe while editing, I may remove some scenes that you guys love. It happens with me a lot. Many times I read a story only to read a particular scene which I love. So I didn't want to do that too. Is that okay ?

I know I can write about Manan marriage, abeer and Manan scene, aryaman new found love and many others. But I'm sure how will I put it in the flow of the story and hence I decided to end it. But that doesn't mean you won't be able to read these scene, I will update bonus part.

So tell me the scene you want to read, I will update a bonus chapter for it ? ! Nd I would be happy doing that.

Plus we have came a long way, 56parts!!! I never expected that we will ever reach here. Though I never started this story to gain followers or for votes, I actually read a os by happyritz and after that some ideas came into my mind. Firstly I wrote it in draft for me to read but after few months I decided to publish it. Never I expected that this story will get so much love..really thank you for that.

This story actually resembles my journey on Wattpad. If you read from starting you can see I have evolved in writing. I learnt to express my thought and pour my heart out. I learned few new words and way of writing and all because of you guys.

Thank you for supporting me 😃😃❤️❤️

Thoda jydaa hogya..😅..ab chapter padho 😁😁😁
_________________________________
If all you want is darkness
I can rip all the stars in the sky
But I'm sorry
My heart cannot stop glowing for you
You can have a starless sky
And a moonless night
But my soul will always send you light

These beautiful lines written by Ashish Bagrecha truly define the friendship. Remember when for the first time we left home to school and we were crying and our parents told us that you are gonna be fine once you made friends. You didn't believe them, you were scared. But then you got someone. A friend whom you shared your feeling with. I know finding a friend who last forever and who hold up on you is difficult but it's not impossible. Friends can help you survive your darkest days. They are the one whom you call immediately when you are in trouble and say ' bhai panga hogya' and without any further question they listen you and help you surviving it. They teach you more about yourself than you know. They help you in exploring yourself. These are the people who grow through life with us and no matter how much we change or where we are, they remain imprinted in our hearts.

Malhotra industries and MA music label is rich and successful in present world and everyone knows it but no one knows the reason behind it. It's on the foundation of friendship and love of few people who can sacrificed there life for each other and obviously the friendly environment of the office. They don't order other to do work instead they work with them. They understand situation of others rather than making fun of them. In short, here employee have a leader not a boss.