Part 47

Al: Manik Dhruv bhout bura h...he tried to....( crying)

Ma: what bacha( patting her head trying to calm her down)

Al: he...tr..ied to...too.....sold me

As soon there words slip out of her mouth, nandani palmed her mouth being extremely shocked. Manik fingers turn into a fist. He closed his eyes in order to control his anger, as he know this is not the right time. Most important is to calm alya. He decided to take her home. Nandani sat with alya at the back as she was crying badly. As soon alya felt a warm touch on her skin, she just crash in Nandani's arms. They don't know each other well neither they talk ever but as a women she needs a women support right now who know how she exactly feels. Manik drove the car to home. Nandani kept patting alya's head softly. In no time, she was quite. Reching there apartments, they walk to there flat. Alya was just walking with them clutching Nandani hand.

Manik opened the main door, letting both the girls entered inside. Nandani made alya sit on the sofa while Manik get water for her. She was crying hard and that too for a good minutes. Alya drank it in one go. Manik sat beside her. Alya look at her.

Al: ( guilty) I'm sorry bhai. I failed as a sister. I should have trusted you when Dhruv manipulated me against you ( chuckling sarcastically on herself) but I was so blind in his love that I forget I was sister first. Nd even when he broke me, you are one when who again held me.

Ma: (cupping her face) never say like that okay? Even when you ditched me, being a good big brother I should have warn against him but I didn't.  The day you told me about you and Dhruv, I had a doubt. If only I had talked to you on that day only. ( alya just hugged him) wanna share ?

Al: ( nodded) it started after few days of your leave. Dhruv started behaving weird with me. He was being more physical with me and being a stupid soul I ignored it. It continued for weeks. Then one day suddenly he invited me at a resort outside the city. When I reach there, he introduced me to a man who was head of a music company. ( teary eyes) Dh..r.v ask..ed me to sl..ee.p wit..h hi..m ( creaking voice) to g..et u.s th..r mu.si..c con..tra.ct.

Manik hugged her more tighter and looked at Nandani who was already looking at him with crystal eyes. She placed her hand on his which was on alya back, and pressed it lightly. Manik felt calm rushing through his veins. There was sometime in her touch, in her aura which always gave him peace.

Al: that day he showed his real face. He try to sold me to other music directors. I just ran away from there. But then I didn't have a place to live, so I went to the orphanage and stayed there. Then I got this waitress job.

Ma: mere pass kyu aayi alya. I would have protected you.

Al: Himmat hi nhi ho rhi thi. Maine itna bura kiya aapke saath aur sayad ussi ki saza mille h mujhe.

The worst feeling in this world is knowing that you are being used and lied to. Knowing that the person you love with your whole heart, was just using you for his work. It just rip your soul apart. It feels like your world is crashing down and you are drowning in that. It makes you feel sick. Your stomach churns thinking of the words you said out of love them but they were just pretending to be happy. You just look yourself with disgust for letting that person touch you with his lusty hands. You just think about the day you were happy with them and then suddenly they abandon you. Always remember one thing, people don't abandon people they love, they abandon those whom they are using

Manik asked Nandani to give alya a pair of clothes and get her freshen up. Nandani walked to there room with alya. She took out a denim shorts along with a black tshirt and gave it to her.

Na: you go abs freshen up and if you need anything I'm here only. ( sweetly)

Al: thank you Nandani.

Nandani smiled at her. Alya went to freshen up. She came out after few minutes still lost. Nandani asked her to sit beside her. She softly rubbed her tears.

Na: I don't know what to say but alya this is not the end. Take time to heal your broken heart. Don't stop yourself, have fun. The guy who did this to you is enjoying without any regret then why are you punishing yourself. As far I know pain is often healed by things that soothe our souls. Allow yourself to remember the good times and eventually those harsh memories will no longer cause you pain. Just try a little harder every time and I can promise you one day you will feel alive again.

Alya was looking at her like a lost child looking at his mother. She felt positivity rushing through her veins. Somewhere now she can see a hope. With a determined look she nodded at Nandani making her smile.

Always remember one thing you weren't born with a heart break and you won't die with one, then why live with it ?

This world has so much to offer, you deserve better. Just accept, allow, embrace

Manik hear all this standing at the door. He cane few minutes back but stopped there listening to Nandani. He smiled brightly and move to them.

Ma: look like someone is getting close to my sister ( sitting beside Nandani )

Na: look like someone if getting jealous.

Alya just smiled at them. They both are just adorable. She stood up.

Al: I should move

Na: where are you leaving?

Al: orphanage, that's where I live

Na: no need. You can live here with us. Right manik( looked at Manik who nodded)

Ma: yeah no need to go anywhere and also no need to work at that cafe

Al: but Manik what will I do then.

Ma: alya you have studied fashion designing then why are you wasting that degree.

Al: I tried to get job but I don't have any experience.

Ma: acha here's a offer. You already know that I along with adik opened a music company and we are getting a lot of concerts ( alya nodded) we need a fashion designer to design our outfits for that. Wanna give it a try?

Al: are you serious Manik? ( Manik nodded) but if other members have problem with that ?

Ma: trust me they won't. ( smiling)

Hello guys
How are you all???

How's the update ???

Few words for alya ?!?

Few words for Manik??

Few words for Nandani ???

Any suggestions!???

Do vote and comment and thank you for your precious votes and comments on my previous update.

Thank you guys
Love you all