Part 4

Manan and rishab had their dinner. Nandani cleaned the kitchen with manik helping her.

After that nandani went to balcony and placed a mattress on the floor with some pillows. She then went inside the house and took some plants with her and placed near that set up. She also put a lights on the wall.

Manik and rishab was seeing her with curiosity

Manik and rishab was seeing her with curiosity. They were noticing her each step.

Ri: di main aaj Mata aa gyi h

Rishab wishpered but manik who was sitting beside him heard this and chuckle. Rishab gave him a sheepish smile.

Ri: di ko mat bolna

Manik nodded with a smile. Just a day with them, manik forget about everything. He felt that happiness doesn't lie in money. First time in his life, he felt happy. He is smiling which reach to his eyes. For sometime only he forget his pain. He felt like he has a family. They way rishab and nandani accept him, made him suprised.

Ma: nandani Kya Kar rhi ho

Na: huhh( looking at him) Aree I was just putting mattress on the balcony.

Ma: but why ( confuse)

Na: Aree where will I sleep then. we only had one bedroom and all of us can't fit their. So I put the mattress here, and you with rishab can sleep on the bed.

Ma: but why will you sleep here. I will. You are allowing me to stay here, that's more than enough for me.

Na: see you are guest, and it's our duty to make you comfortable.

Ma: whatever it is I will sleep here.

Na: no, I will

Ma: you will feel uncomfortable..i will sleep here

Ri: stop fighting like kids. I will sleep here

Manan : no ( shouting)

Na: acha I have a idea, one day I will sleep here and the other day u will.

Ma: done.

Na: today I will sleep here.

Manik smiled. Rishab and manik went to sleep in the room. While nandani went to balcony to sleep.

Next morning, Nandani woke up and sat. She smiled and stretched her arms. She stood up and move towards kitchen but stop seeing manik their.

Manik was standing their with a cute confused pout.

Na: manik Tum Yaha, Itni Subah.

Ma: good morning (ignoring her question.

Na: good morning, ab Btao Yaha kyu

Ma: voh I thought to make breakfast today.

Na: you know how to make ( shocked)

Ma: yeah, when I was in London for my higher studies then I learn cooking.

Na: so what are you making ( smiling)

Ma: pasta, but I'm not able to find salt ( pouting)

Na: ( smiling) let me give you. Vaise I never imagined that I will see this side of manik mehaswari.

Ma: not mehaswari ( sternly)

Na: huh ( confused) but it's your surname.

Ma: I don't want to use anything related to Mr Raj mehaswari. From now onwards I want to start refresh. I want to use my mother's surname

Na: Nyonika!!?

Ma: no ( smiling) purvi malhotra, my mom. When I was 10 she died. After that my father stopping) Mr maheswari married Nyonika.

Na: ( smiling) your mom will be proud of you.

Manik smiled but they frowned sensing a wired smell.

Ma: oh shitt pasta ( running towards stove)

( kitchen and dinning table )

Fortunatelly pasta was safe. Manik put the salt while nandani helped him.

Na: manik it looks delicious 😋

Ma: thank you

Na: Tum bano, main rishab ko jga Kar aati hu.

Manik nodded. Nandani went to wake rishab up and throw him in the washroom 😂😂.( every morning my mom did this to me )

Rishab came out after getting ready for school.

Ri: wow pasta

Na: manik ne bnaya

Ri: I love you Bhai ( hugging manik)

Ma: love you too champ, chalo Let's have breakfast.

Na: manik what will you do whole day?

Ma: first of all I will go to the maheswari mansion and get my certificate and degree and get my surname changed.

Na: okay, I'm going to school.

Ma: you and school?? 🤔🤔

Na: Aree I'm teacher

Ma: Ohhh 😁

Ri: Vaiae bhai hona toh di ko student h but Pta nhi kaise teacher bann gyi, I pity on those students

Manik and rishab laughed at this while nandani glare at them. Like this they had their breakfast.

Hello guys
How are you!!?

How was the update!!?

Do vote and comment if you liked it. ND please ignore any mistakes.

I will update soon.

Thank you guys
Love you all