Part 14

Na: aaachooo

Manik head went immediately to the gate. He saw nandani entering all wet, maybe because of rain.

Manik immediately ran to her.

Ma: yeh Kya hua

Na: Aree achanak se Baarish hogyi aur main Bheeg gyi

Ri: didi sach bolo, mere samne hi Baarish main Mjee se naha reh the.

Rishab said entering the house keeping his wet umbrella outside. Manik glared at nandani who was looking here and there. Then she looked at him with a cute innocent pout.

Na: manik believe me, he is lying ( glaring at rishab)

Ma: ND I so believe you (sarcastily)

Manik pulled nandani and made her sit on the sofa. He took a towel and start drying her hairs. Nandani was sneezing which made manik worried.

Ma: nandu Kya jarurat thi bheegne ke. Ab cold hogya.

Na: Sholly. ( making a cute pout)

Ma: ( smiled at her act) jakar change Kar lo.

Nandani nodded and went to change. Manik went to kitchen and made a Kali mirch milk for her.

Ma: yeh pio ( to nandani when she came back after changing)

Nandani drank it and sat on the sofa.

Na: tumhe bnana aata tha yeh ? ( pointing towards the milk, being suprised)

Ma: ha, my mom used to make for me whenever I used to get sick.

She smile and was still sneezing. Manik was worried seeing her like this. Even rishab was, he went and hugged his sister but relised something.

Ri: Bhaiya didi ko bhout tez fever h ( screaming woriedly)

Ma: what ( coming to nandani)

Manik checked her forehead and neck. He became now more worried. She was shivering a little.

Ma: Let's go to doctor.

Na: nhi, I will be all right by tomorrow ( weakly)

Ma: nandani ( sitting beside her, rubbing her palms) tumhe bhout tez bhukar h ( in a worried voice)

Na: manik, don't worry. I will be okay by tomorrow. ( weakly)

Ma: Tum yahi betho, main khana bnata hu

Ri: main bhi help kruga.

Nandani smiled at both. They were working on kitchen and nandani was sitting on dinning table slowly slowly sipping her milk which again manik gave her.

She was the two most important person of her life. How she got so lucky to find manik. Truly she is thankful to his friends for this. He is a gem, nandani still couldn't believe how can they not see the goodness in him. Their bad luck.

By this she remembered something.

Na: manik

Ma: huh.. Kya hua.. Tumhe Kuch chaiye. ( concerned)

Na: relax, Mujhe Kuch puchna tha h

Ma: Kya ( smiling)

Na: voh pass main ek orphange h, vaha har saal ek din function hota h. Unko iss saal ek singer ki jarurat h toh Kya Tum gaoo ge, the children their will feel happy.

Ma: you want me to sing. ( smiling)

Na: yeah, if you want to. ( hesitantly)

Ma: I will. Nandani your wish is my command ( cupping her face)

ND she know she is lucky to find him.

Ri: Bhaiya Aap duno Baad main continue Kar Lena, yaha par khana jal rha h.

Nandani looked here and their while made a stiff face. He needs to be careful around rishab.

They had their dinner. Manik and rishab feed nandani with their hands, pampering her.

Manik was leaning his back to the wall of the balcony looking at the sky. Nandani came to him and sat beside him.

She was about to keep her head on his bicep but stopped. She became hesitant. Manik was feeling her every move. He smiled and softly cupped her face and keep her head on his shoulder still looking at sky.

Nandani smile she hold his hand tightly making him grin.

Ma: nandu you should be sleeping,

Na: yeah, it's my turn to sleep here

Ma: nandani you are not well. Please go inside, you will become more sick staying here. ( concerned)

Na: manik with you, I'm perfect. You are my peace. ( smiling)

Manik smiled, for the first time nandani express her feeling in front of him. He tighten the their hold.

God knows, for how much time they stayed like this. But they were at peace.

Two souls who find each other. One was broken but the other one healed him. She made him realise that happiness doesn't need lavish lifestyle but a small family whom we can call ours.

Hello guys
How are you!??

How was the update!??

Next update have another downfall of FAB 5. Excited!?

What do you think they will reliase their mistake?? Or will do something against manik???

Do vote and comment and tell me about your views on my story.

ND follow me if you like my works.

ND yeah I really love your respond on my previous update.

Thank you guys
Love you all