Part 1

Manik's pov

I, The manik mehaswari who was known for his money..fame, has nothing Now. I lost my everything. Can you believe this!!! I worked so hard to get on the top and today, suddenly I lost my everything hard work. That too because of my friends, whom I considered family. I am thrown out of my own house.

ND here I'm walking on a unknown road without a single penny. I just hurt me, how can my friends do this to me. They just abonded me. My dad didn't trust me and my mom, just forget about it. I know it's all planned by her only but I didn't have any proofs against her.

I don't know what I do know, I can't do anything. I don't any home, any money, where will I go. I never in my widest dream imagined this.

But it said na, life is unpredictable. You don't know what's gonna happen next.

End

Manik was walking aimlessly on road. The manik mahaswari , a very famous business tycoon. Every single bussines wish to merge with him. People say he has a special god gift as he not only has amazing bussines skill but also has a beautiful voice.  Whole world is mad behind it. But having all this he his not arrogant instead he is also known for his kind and sweet nature. He never like to take credit and always ready to help other.

Manik stood near a 'desi daaru ' stall. He looked at the alcohol bottle. Never ever in his life he has alcohol but today he didn't knew what happened to him. He went and pick a bottle and start gulping is down his throat. His mind was numb, he didn't knew what he was doing. He in no time gulped the whole bottle and throwed it. The bottle land on the load and got broken into thousand of prices.

The shopkeeper saw manik going. He leave everything and went to him.

Shopkeeper : mere paise?

Ma: huhh.... ( looking here and there) mere pass nhi h

Manik was not even able to stand. He was trembling. Shopkeeper along with two more mens hold him and asked him for money. They checked his pockets and found nothing. They tried to talk to manik but he was not in his senses. The shopkeeper got angry and start beating him.

A girl was passing by, when she saw the shopkeeper beating manik. She quickly went to them.

Girl: plz stop, kyu maar rhe ho ihne

Shopkeeper : iske pass paise nhi h aur Phir bhi daaru pi, ab paise mang rha hu toh baat bhi nhi sunn raha

Girl: plz rukiye, Kitni paise hue

Shopkeeper : 700

Girl: ye lijiye ( giving him money)

Shopkeeper leave the manik. But he lost his balance, the girl him.

Girl: ayyippa yeh toh manik h, ab main Kya kru ihne Yaha chord bhi toh nhi sakti. Inko ghar lekar jati hu.

The girl took manik her home. She rang the bell. A boy nearly of 18 years, opened the door.

Boy: nandu di, kha the aap? ( looking at manik) Aree ye manik mahaswari aapke sath ( confused)

Nandani :main sab Baad main btati hu, phele Meri help kro rishab

Rishab held the manik and place his on the bed.

Ri: Di yeh Aapko mille kha

Nandani told him everything. Rishab smiled at his caring sister.

Ri: acha Di bhuk lagi h

Na: Bas 10 minute ruk main Kuch bna deti hu

Rishab nodded and nandani went to the kitchen to cook something. They had their dinner and slept in the living room only as manik was sleeping in the bedroom.

Hello guys
Here the first update?

How's it??

Plz vote and comment and do share your views on this update.

Next update will be updated soon.

Thank you guys
Love you all 😘😘