Part 49

Love is a formidable force that consumes us and the most important love is self love. It is the only love which will carry you through your journey in life. It's a fact, if you cannot love yourself then you will never be able to accept the love of others. You will always be insecure and ultimately will ruin everything. It can be the way you look or the way you talk, but remember no one is flawless. You just have to accept you and love you. The love you are searching in others, can only be find in you.

It's been a month till that incident. Manik was busy in his new project with his team. He used to go early office and come late. But inspire of this, he still use to call Nandani number of times a day and not used to leave house without wishing her morning with a cute forehead kiss making her feel blessed. Aside Manan, a new story was emerging. Adik and alya were getting close to each other. As they used to spend majority part of there day together, they became really good friends of each other. Alya was moving on happily. She got a really sweet bhabhi and a cute little brother, rishab to pamper. Her favourite person has now shifted from Manik to Rishab. Alya stayed in Nandani old room. Although there was a gaming PC along with Xbox and other stuff but she has no problem with it. Instead at night rishab used to sneak in her room and they both used to play.

Today Nandani result was coming and so manik decided to stay home as he know that she is gonna go all hyper and then no body will be able to handle her. To support Nandani and to celebrate others also gather at Manik's house. All were sitting on sofa watching tv. Cabir and aryaman were on one sofa along with there pasta. Adjacent to them, was Karan, rishab and Harshad. Navya and suman was in kitchen preparing a surprise cake for Nandani as they were sure she is gonna pass with good marks. Nd the main person, Nandani was facing to and fro in front of dinning table while Manik, alya and adik were sitting on dinning table sighing looking at Nandani. A laptop was placed in front of alya.

Al: Nandani relax yarr..

Na: no no I'm sure I'm gonna fail

Ad: see you already know the result ( Manik and alya glared at him) matlab stop being negetive yarr..be positive

Ma: ha Nandu you are gonna top

Na: nhi mani, bhout bura paper gya tha

Har: but you said that all your paper went well ( switching off the tv and turning to them)

Na: paper dene ke baad kaun bolta h ki paper ganda gya h ( glaring him)

Ri: point h. ( sympathy look)

Ma: ( looks at the wrist watch) Nandani result aana ka time hogya

Na: tum hi check karlo

Manik sighed. Alya opened the website and entered her roll number. Nandani was pacing back and forth, looking at alya face. As her expression went from calm to shocking, scaring Nandani, she looked at Manik who was already looking at her before walking to her and taking her in a bear hug.

Ma: you got 1st rank in the whole college ( exclaimed)

All of them jumped on Manan congratulating them. Nandani recover from the shock and snuggled more into Manik. He felt some wetness on his chest and broke the hug. Nandani was sobbing

Ma: hey( cupping her face) what happened?

Na: I can't believe..I..did it (smiling while scrunching her nose)

Cab: chalo nandu baad main ro lena phele cake kaato

Manik roller his eyes seeing cabir admiring the cake. Nandani cut the cake and feed Manik following everyone. They all decided to watch a movie and settled on sofa with popcorn and coke. Manik and Nandani were sitting on the sofa placed in front of tv along with alya and adik. At the left of them were adik, alya and aryaman and at the right of Manan were cabir and Navya along with Harshad and suman. Karan made herself comfortable beside aryaman on the carpet with leaning his back on the sofa. Good news played on tv and everyone was watching it with lots of laughter.

Kar: aree kal mr Ashok ke ghar par Holi party h and we all are invited.

Na: it's gonna be fun

Cab: I know right..catering Achi h vaha ki

Kar: cabir khane ke aage bhi duniya h

Cab: acha toh tu jakar ghum le

All giggled while Karan glared him. After an hour all went there respective homes except Manan and alya and rishab. Even they also went to there room. Next day start with a excited rishab who wake up at 5 surprisingly and got ready in a white kurta. Till then he was roaming around the house shouting alya, Nandani and Manik name. All woke up due to his voice. Alya move downstairs along with Manan.

Na: rishab what is this? ( angry)

Ri: di today is Holi and you all were sleeping so i thought you wake you

Na: by shouting like this ? ( glaring him to which rishab looked at Manik )

Ma: ( melting looking at his sad face) It's okay nandu, he is just excited.

Nandani nodded her head in disbelief and left from there. Indeed, It is impossible to scold rishab in front of Manik. Alya move to kitchen and fetch herself a glass of warm water.

By an hour everyone has arrived at ashok's farmhouse. They greeted him and his wife and enjoyed. All were having fun when a girl approached Karan. Seeing her he became a little shocked.

Hello guys
Help me out...I'm not able to find my stories..I can see the notification which means others can see it but I myself can't..I don't know what to do

Btw how's was this??

Do vote and comment. Thank you
Love you all