part 39

It was around 8. She slowly opened her eyes and turn to her right to see manik. But he wasn't their. She immediately sat up on the bed and looked around. His cupboard was open, which indicate he has taken the bath. Mabik has a very bad habit of leaving the cupboard open after taking his clothes out. She turn to side table to see her phone but their she saw a sticky note. She picked it and read it.

Don't panic nandani. I had a meeting so I left and you were sleeping so peacefully that I didn't have courage to wake you up. I had made the breakfast, have it and rishab is also up. I will drop him at collage. Before going to washroom, lock the main door from inside.

Your manik ♥

A beautiful smile broke on her face. Reading the last line she immediately ran downstairs and locked the door and went to get ready with a smile playing on her face. A girl doesn't need expensive gifts or expensive dinners. I'm sure all these things would be nice but all she need is you. Your love. Your care.

She needs you to listen her when she is sad. She needs you to console her when she became weak. She needs your words of encouragement when she is pursuing her dream. She just need you to be at her side always, forever.

After taking her time, she came out wearing a grey T-shirt and blue shorts. She went downstairs and had her breakfast slowly. As she didn't work anymore, she was all free, so she decided to go and meet manik and then go to harshad. After taking her phone, she moved out of the house.

On the other side, all were still talking to Karan who was in a extremely weird position. He can't shout at them as he will caught red handed and it will be so embarrassing. Imagine yourself in another gender washroom. Ewwwwww. That's so weird. Right!?

Ma: Karan send me your location, we are coming.

Kar: Tu hi mera Sacha dost h. ( wishper)

Arya: we main kaun kaun aata h

Aad: hum sab. ( glaring Aryaman)

Arya: main ek aur chips lekar aata hu ( saying this he move out)

Cab: mere liye bhi ek ( shouting at Aryaman)

Ma: Kitna khayega

Cab: Tujhse paise lekar toh nhi kha raha hu na.

Aad: chord manik, isse baat karna bekar h.

In few seconds only Aryaman came back. They decided it move. Manik was the first one to start taking steps towards the door. He opened the door and immediately collided with someone. The person lost her balance after colliding with his hard chest and was about to fall but manik immediately caught her waist and pulled her closer. Aadik was smiling seeing this along with Karan but how can cabir be quite. That's impossible.

Cab: Yarrr tum duno thakte nhi hu.

Manik and nandani came out of their world and straighten themselves.

Ma: are you okay? ( to which nandani nodded)

Cab: nhi manik kha, dekh Bechari ko Kitni chot aayi h, chal hospital chalte h. ( in a fake panicked tone )

Arya: tu thoda Chup rhe ga ( smacking cabir head)

Cab: kyu!? Kyu rahu main Chup. I'm a respectful citizen of India and I have right to speak my mind up. ( dramatically)

Aad: dekh citizen ka toh Pta nhi but respectful toh Bilkul nhi h ( chuckling)

Cab: main tujhpe case karuga.

Arya: Abeey judge ke pass Koi faltu time nhi h tere case ke liye.

Cab: I'm hurt guys, no one support me. am I that bad!? ( fake hurt tone)

Ma: glad you realised. Ab chale.

Na: kha jaa rhe ho!? ( confused)

Cab: Koi Kuch nhi bolega, main btau ga. ( trying to control his laugh)

Na: Kya hua ( extremely confused)

Cabir explained Karan's situation to her controlling his laugh. Nandani listened to him seriously but as soon he ended, she burst into laughter. Cabir too joined her.

Ma: nandani it's okay, itna bhi funny nhi h

Na: how ( laughing) can you say that manik.

Cab: tu meri sachi Behan h ( to nandani)

Arya: toh joothi kaun h ( with a serious face)

Ma: Bas karo ( irritated) aur tu ( to cabir) nandani se dur rhe. Meri girlfriend bigad rhi h Teri vajah se. ( glaring him )

Saying this he dragged a giggling nandani outside. Cabir stood their with a open mouth, totally shocked with manik words. Aryaman and Aadik giggled seeing him.

Cab: yarr hadh h, rishab galat kre toh Meri galti, nandani Kre toh bhi Meri galti. Izzat hi nhi h

Arya: izzat insano ki hoti h.

Saying this Aryaman moved out followed by Aadik. Glaring then, cabir too came out.

Hello guys.
How are you all!??

Guys, I promise I will give you update in the interval of 2 days. Like the best update will be on Thursday.

How was the update!??

Few words for manik!??

Few words for cabir!??

Few words for nandani!??

Few words for Aryaman!??

Few words for Karan 😂😂!??

Do vote and comment guys and thank you sooo much for your precious votes and comments on my last update.

Thank you guys
Love you all