Part 24

Next morning, FAB 5 entered their jamming room except alya. But none were concern about her. Mukti called the PA and asked her about any new contracts.

PA : sorry ma'am, their are no new contract. But Mr avinash has invited you all to his son birthday party.

Mad: when it is?

PA : today evening at 6.

Dhr: cool. Anything else?

PA : yes sir, alya ma'am has resigned from FAB 5 and left this note for you all. ( giving them a paper)

Dhr: okay now you can leave.

Dhruv took the envelope and opened it. Alya was written something for them.

I'm sorry guys, I can't do this anymore. I betrayed my brother for You all but I regret it. Manik was always their whenever I need someone but when he need me to trust him, I back off. This guilt is killing me, and so I decided to leave fab 5.

I'm sorry Dhruv, I can't take this. We are over.

ND I hope you guys also realise what have we done.

Alya..

Dhr: cool ( sitting on the sofa)

Muk: Tera breakup hua h aur Tu itna cool h ( smriking)

Dhr: dear Mukti, this is called freedom not break up. Common guys, alya was interested in me and at that time we want her to use her against manik so I proposed her. Trust me guys, she is the secong copy of manik, just like him innocent. Kitni jaldi mere baation main aagyi. ( laughing evily)

Mad: but now we need a keyboard player.

Dhr: I have a person, who is best for it.

Muk: great then, acha hua chali gyi. Manik ki chamchi. ( smriking)

Dhr: yeah but she was not that bad. I mean for 1 night ( evil smrik)

All laughed. Someone said it true, today's world is not for innocent and good people. They think everyone as themselves and are not able to recognize who is right and who is wrong.

Manik was making breakfast, talking to nandani who was sitting on the dinning table. Rishab was in his room, playing Xbox, giving privacy to manan. Surprising right!?

Na: manik I'm hungry ( pouting)

Ma: 5 minutes more nandu.

Na: yarr Kya h, pichle aadhe ghante se Tum 5 minute bol rhe ho. Khana bna rhe ho ya birbal ki khichdi. ( irritated)

Ma: birbal ki khichdi toh Khabhi nhi bani thi, Voh kaise bna sakta hu main.

Na: you are gone now ( running to her)

Manik switch off the stove as the food was done. He turned and saw nandani coming to him furiously. Sensing danger, he ran. Nandani was chasing him all around the living room. Nandani tried to catch him, but manik used his height and ran away before she could catch him.

Being tired she stopped. Manik saw her panting and came to her. He made her drink water.

Ma: Kya jarurat thi P T usha banne ki

Nandani shot a glare listening to him. Manik made the most innocent face. Suddenly nandani hugged him.

Ma: hey, kya hua ( concern)