Part 5

After having breakfast, nandani and rishab left for school. While manik left for mehaswari mansion.

Manik took a deep breathe and entered the mansion. He saw (FAB 4) Maddy, alya, Dhruv, Mukti along with vibha sitting in the living room.

[note : guys cabir is not in FAB 5. He will be introduced later ]

Muk: see you had came ( smrikimg)

Al: don't you have any Shame

Ma: I just came here to take my belongings.

Dhr: their is nothing yours manik, this all is ours now ( smriking)

Manik didn't bother to answer them. He straightly went to his room and took his certificate and degree. FAB 4 saw them leaving and smriked. Manik didn't said a word to them. He believed action speak better than words. He left the mansion with determination.

Manik immediately after coming out of the mansion, went to government office to get his surname change.

Soon it was evening, nandani came home. But she saw manik sitting their.

Na: manik yaha par kyu betho Ho

Ma: voh I came early ND Tum ghar par nhi thi. Mere pass phone nhi h jo main tumhe call kru toh yahi beth gya

Na: sorry, Mujhe yaad nhi raha

Ma: Aree Koi baat nhi. Abhi chale.

Nandani nodded. She sensed some tension but thought to ask later. Manik sat on the sofa and nandani gave him water.

Na: ab Btao Kya hua h

Ma: kuch bhi toh nhi

Na: manik share karne se dil Halka Ho jata h.

Ma: nandani ( taking a deep breathe)  main bhout chota tha jab mummy ki death hui. After that dad married Nyonika. I try to gain her love but she was never my mom. She just want my dad money. She slowly started manipulateing dad. I was all alone nandani. Then I met Dhruv, Alya, Maddy, veebha, and Mukti. With them I didn't felt alone. But I never knew their intention. They were with me just because of my money. I completed my degree and come back with them. They too joined mehaswari empires with me. Veebha used to like me. She even proposed me but I refused. But Alya and Dhruv forced me to accept. ND I did. But they all cheated. They just used me. I'm also again nandani.

In the end he started crying. Nandani immediately hugged him rubbing his back.

Na: manik you are not alone. Your mother is always with you. In your heart. You just have to feel it. Aur manik even I'm their for you. I promise I will never leave you

Manik looked at her. Even nandani didn't knew why she said those words. But she smiled seeing manik smiling.

Ma: promise

Na: nandani promise. Ab Rona band kro, Bilkul Bandar lag rhe ho.

Ma: nandani Tum Itne handsome face ko Bandar Kaise bol sakti Ho ( haww face)

Na: kaun sa handsome face

Ma: wait main abhi tumhe btata hu

Manik said and started running behind her. They both were laughing. Being tired, they sat on the sofa. Rishab too came home after few minutes.

Suddenly nandani remember something.

Na: oh shit manik

Saying this she ran inside the room and got her purse.

Ma: isse bich bich main aise dorhe padhte h Kya

Ri: don't worry, kuch din main Aspko bhi aadat ho jayegi.

Manik chuckle. Nandani came back with her bag.

Na: ye lo( giving him a sheet of paper)

Ma: ye Kya h

Na: Tumhari job

Ma:matlab( confused)

Na: this company is searching for a engineer aur tumse acha uhne kha mille ga. Kal Tum chale Jana, interview ke liye

Ma: ( smiling) really nandani.. Oh my god, thank you ( jumping on sofa)

Ri: bhaiya relax, toh kal ice cream Aspki Taraf se

Ma: pakka champ, ( to nandani) but tumhe Kaise pta chala ki uhne ek engineer ki jarurat h.

Na: Meri friend navya ne btaya. Uska pati bhi ussi company main kaam karta h na.

Ma: Ohhh...

Hello guys
How was the update????

Do vote and comment. ND follow me if you like my work.

I will update soon.

Thank you
Love you all