Part 40

Manik was sitting one the driving seat with Nandan beside him. And all three monkeys were sitting at the back. Aryamam and cabir was busy munching their chips while manan and adik we're discussing about how to escape Karan. In few minutes they reaches the library. Manik called Karan and put the phone on the speakers.

Ma: bro we reached.

Cab: yeah now come out.

Kar: cabir did anyone told your how intelligent your are (sarcastically )

Cab: yeah. Me (casually)

Adik: cabir use you're mouthing for something you are good at.

Arya: but cabir is good at nothing

Na: aryaman you forgot eating our brains

Ma: nandu (shocked) tumhe kya hogya aaj. Tabiyat kharab h kya

Na: nhi toh, I'm all good.(confused)

Kar: abeyyy chup kro, yaha main marr raha hu aur tum hoki khud main hi lade jaa rhe ho(pissed off)

Ad: guys let's go insider and then decided what we are gonna acoording to the situation.

Kar: jo bhi karna h jaldi kro(whisper shout)

All went inside. Their was a perfectly silence. They sat one the conner so that the librarian couldn't seem them. But to theirs bad luck their was a die heart fan of manik. She recognised him and shouted

Girl: oh my god (shouting excitedly) Manik Malhotra

Listening to her shout, everyone gaze fall on him. Manik gave a nervous smile as he didn't expected this. In no time here was surrounded by people. They were requesting him to sing. Suddenly a idea popped inAadik mind.

Ad: Manik sing for them. It will changes everyone attention too you and then Karan can easily come out. ( whispering in his ears to which Manik nodded)

Cab: yeh inn donu ka kya chal raha h (whispering to aryaman)mujhe toh kuch gadbad lag rhi h

Arya: bechari Nandani(giving pity look to nandani)

Aad: chup betho aur mere saath chalo (smacking cabir and aryaman head) (turning to Manik) apna guitar toh lekar aa

Aadik took cabir and aryaman with him. They both got settled on the table near the girls washroom. Meanwhile Manik got his guitar. Nandani was sitting in front of him, smiling. She was feeling proud on him.

Ma: this song I wrote for my precious girlfriend. ( looking directly into her eyes)

Nandani smiled at him. His every song is dedicated to her and this make her feel overwhelmed. And obviously she will. Anyone of us will feel happy when the person we love make us feel special, whether it's our parents or siblings or boyfriend or fiancé. Manik looked directly into her eyes start singing.

You...
Wou wou wo...
Wou wou wo... ho ho...

Tumko toh aana hi tha zindagi mein
Der hui aane mein kyun

( he sang saying that Nandani wasn't destined to be his. His life was empty without her. He said that they     were destined to meet, to be each other life)

Jeena mujhe hai bas tere liye
Jo bhi karoon its only for you

( he lived for her , whatever he do it's for her only. Without her his life is meaningless)

Because I love you
I love you, because I love you
I love you till the end.. ae.. hey.. hey..

Aa... aa...

Meri toh har ek subah hoti tere sath hi
Teri hi baaton mein beete din mera...

( Manik said that his day start with her and end with her. In her embrace he feel peace. She is his peace)

Duniya ki har ek khushi
Main chhod doon only for you

( he could sacrifice anything for her, just to be with her. Nothing is more important for him than her )

Because I love you..
O.. I love you...
Because I love you..
I love you till the end...

Chaahe jo kuchh bhi ho.. ho..
Main tujhe yun hi chaaoon sada

( whatever the situation is , he will love her like this only. His love is never gonna fade away. )

Har mod pe main tere hi saath hoon..
Jab tak chalein saansein

( he need her and will always need her. She is his strength and without her he is nothing. He want to be with her till his last breathe)

Mujhe jeena only for you

( he lives only for her)

Because I love you.. I love you...
Because I love you..
I love you till the end...

A loud round of applause heard in the library. Everyone was mesmerised by their love. Nowadays each one of us admire true love because it's very rare too see. Nandani has a teary smile on her face, same was with Manik.

Nandani went to him and hugged him tightly. Manik responsed in the same way. The words he said through the song were true and they have proved it to the world.

Meanwhile, as everyone was busy admiring Manan. Washroom was empty. Aadik messaged Karan to come out .

Hello guys
How are you all ???

Next update will have some new twist. Fab 5 face off with Manik . Any idea what gonna be happen ???

Nd next update will a long one . And will be on Sunday

How was the update ???

Few words for cabir ??

Few words for Manik ??

Few words for Manik's song ??

Few words for my song explanation 😁😁😁😁????( this is compulsory)😅😁

Thank you guys
Love you all