Samurai vs Hero

|sorry this isn't an update but I'd like to explain what the difference between a hero and samurai is|

Heroes: protect civilians, people who can't fend for themselves, they fight with conviction to live. Somewhat selfish, and reckless. Protect everyone. They fight to see another day. They stick to their morals. Heroes have a lot to lose.

Samurai: protect people who are willing to give their lives. Selfless. Protect a specific few, those they consider worthy of being a 'master.' Samurai however have a code, outside of masters. They do not harm pregnant woman or children and will protect them. Samurai have no regard for their own life and will sacrifice it for their masters if need be. They fight as if today was their last. If necessary, Samurai are willing to throw anyway their own morals if it means doing the right thing, even if it means stepping away from the light and into the shadows. Samurai have nothing left to lose.

As you've read Izanami thinks being a hero is a fools job because your risking your life protecting people who have the power to do the same. You don't need certification, a label, let alone a quirk to do the right thing. Whether it costs you your life or not, that's what a true hero is. Someone who steps in when no one else will and even a mere dog can do that.

"If you're to busy protecting others who's gonna protect you?"

Think about it, have you ever heard Izanami declare herself a samurai to anyone but heroes, let alone risk her life to protect anyone but heroes? And her samurai protection services aren't just strictly to heroes, it's anyone in general who's willing to risk their life to do the right thing, wether it's a civilian, a hero, or even an animal. Even if it may seem that's she's team hero now, Izanami won't risk her life for the average citizen who's being purse snatched , she probably won't even help that citizen because 9/10 that citizen has a quirk and can stop the person then selves if they tried. That's her thing, if you haven't even tried, then she won't protect you. True heroes try, izuku breaks his bones tryIng. She protects people who risk and go out of their way to save others because without those people there's no one to Protect the citizens and such.

Hypothetically speaking let's say All for one actually beat All Might and was about to kill him but gives an option. An option extended to anyone who was watching/listening in this case practically the whole city. That option is, someone would have to exchange their life for all Mights. About how many people do you think are going to step forward out of that crowd with the exception of heroes. How many civilians do you think are gonna step forward? Now let's switch the scenario. Say if it was Izanami on deaths doorstep or even eraser head? Someone not as known as the symbol of peace who risked everything to protect them just like All Might? How many sacrifices would step forward? I rest my case. Strangers won't risk their lives for a stranger. Even if it is All Might who isn't a stranger to the civilians, I highly doubt that whole crowd would step forward and sacrifice their lives for all Might. And that's izanamis views. Why would you risk your life for a stranger who wouldn't do the same. It's a fools Job. She'll only risk her life for someone who's willing to risk theirs. Heroes risk their life's for mainly those who don't. Samurai risk their live for those worthy.

Samurai are not vigilantes. They are not Villains. They are not heroes.