Peneance [59]

Equivalent of 2 chapters.
||
As soon as I heard that, my susanoo deactivated. I released a sigh, as I turned my head looking at the two males laying on the ground. I clicked my tongue, shaking my head. "You let a whale beat you." I snickered causing Shoto to throw a swift "shut up." My way as me and Izuku left them to wallow in pity. I knew that this part of the exam didn't go to smoothly for Shoto and I knew that after this unofficial defeat he'd want his space.

"He's an Orca..." Izuku suddenly spoke up making me quirk a brow as I glanced his way. "You called gang Orca a whale...he's an orca..." he whispered causing me to stop and stare at the boy whom stiffened at my scrutinizing gaze.

"I'll just shut up now." He mumbled quickly as we walked to back to the main building and got changed back into our uniforms. We waited a couple minutes whilst the judges graded us.
"Shi-chan do you think you passed?" Izuku asked as I crossed my arms in boredom. "I better have." I mumbled darkly as he sweat dropped. As we were waiting, my eyes connected with the other girls of our class, and I awkwardly shifted my gaze away. "You know even though you're trying to push them away, they still care about you."

"I don't know what you're talking about." I replied in monotone. Izuku  nervously shuffled on his feet. He was the only one who knew about the league being after Izanami. After the summer camp invasion, he had noticed her becoming more distant from the class, back to her old ways. Izuku knew that Izanami had formed a bond with the other girls, especially Mina and Uraraka. He wasn't sure what happened between his friend and the rest of the girls but he knew that Izanami cared for them; she just had her own way of showing it sometimes.

"Come on Shi-chan, I've known you since middle school." Even if we weren't friends...He mumbled but she kept silent causing him to sigh. "Look I'm not sure what happened with you and the rest of the girls...but I'm sure if you just tell them what's going on, they'll understand...we're all here for you Izanami...if you just let us in..." He trailed off.

"That's the problem." The silver haired teen replied with a tired sigh.

"Shigaraki gave us specific orders to not kill you but,"
||
"Because of what the leader of the group of villains said, we have confirmed your relation to Reaper. He is your father. Isn't he?"

||
All for one created and molded Susanoo to his own liking.
||
All for One would've groomed you to serve the next master...his successor Shigaraki

I have no doubt that if i were to reveal to truth...everything...

"You're an ill mannered two timing swine who only cares about her self and no one trusts you and I quite frankly despise you."

"You won't like what's on the other side."

"The results are in!" The tired looking examiner interrupted. My eyes darted to the board to show who passed and who failed. I searched for my name and a sigh of relief escaped my lips. Izanami Shi: Pass.

The ones who passed erupted In cheers. However, I quirked a brow as a plain looking man in a suit ushered me to follow him. Izuku gave me a concerned look but I merely waved him off as  I was escorted into an office. There standing in the office was the old lady from before with a smug look and her sweat dropping husband. "Despite your passing, it seems this woman will not rest until she see's you consoled for a rather 'disrespectful' comment made on your part. Something along the lines of, "you got one foot in the grave as it is." The tired examiner accessed in confusion as he looked from the complaint on the paper to the elderly couple.

Instantly, I dead panned and suppressed my susanoo from activating but shut my eyes with a sigh already knowing the lecture I'd get from a certain rat.